don't trust anyone

another late chapter but inspiration really hits at 2 in the morning. 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

denki's pov:

i awoke around 9 i assumed, i sat up seeing bakugo, slightly confused, red starting to paint my cheeks as i put the pieces together. he sat up, after me, we looked at each other, in embarrassment. i had to say something ,anything. "im so sor-" being interrupted by his harsh tone. "shut it dunce face,..dont tell anyone about this".

i nodded and watched as he got up and left, almost slamming the door behind him. i sighed laying my head in my hands, groaning in confusion and frustration. i have no idea what i was doing at this point, i had to get up. i got up walking into the bathroom, shocked at my reflection, my makeup was smeared, my hair was a mess. i couldn't help but laugh at my self.

i got into the shower, my head started to ache. the squad was probably waiting on me downstairs. i hurried and got dressed, in my normal yellow hoodie and sweatpants. throwing my hair into a loose ponytail, i noticed the begs under my eyes had faded some, still covering them with makeup. 

i walked downstairs to see bakugo cooking and the rest of the squad scattered around the kitchen, damn had i never felt so much tension in the air. getting the normal stares from fellow classmates, and from other classes.

i pushed it off though, walking over to the bar, sitting in one of the many chairs. letting my legs swing back and forth as i patiently waited for breakfast to be done, i looked over to meet eye to eye with shinso, what the hell, was he staring at me, looking past him to see midoriya behind him. i didn't feel like watching this, this morning so i walked over to meet mina.

she had that devilish smirk on her face. the same one she used when we played truth or dare. " so what was that with you and bakugo?!" i quickly shushed her as i didnt need to cause unnecessary attention to myself, "i-it was nothing" i said as i quickly turned to see if bakugo heard.

bakugou's pov:  

i turned my head slightly, to see mina yell out "so what was that with you and bakugo?!" i had never felt so many eyes on me. i furrowed my brows in frustration as i quickly finished cooking for everyone. i ate, sitting down at the bar. getting slightly pissed of from the whispers and stares.

  as i finished eating, i saw denki sitting across from mina. we needed to talk about what happened but that could wait. i made my way up to my dorm, shutting the door, i pulled at my hair slightly in frustration. i sat in the middle of my room, finding myself surrounded by paper and books. i started to study, getting my mind to push away the thoughts of the problem i may have caused.

after a couple hours, i decided to message denki.

bakugo: hey 

                                                hey

can you come to my dorm, i think we should talk.

                                               sure

 and thats it, that was the conversation, i started to straighten up in my room, as it was a bit messy. i heard a knock at my door a few minutes later "its open" i said as i watched the door open, denki stepped into the room and looked dead at me, with his normal idiotic,...cute smile.

i watched as he sat in a spinning chair, him putting his arms up as he span a few times, it brought a smile to my face, seeing a boost of energy from him. after a minute he spoke up " i guess you want to talk about last night?" i sighed "yeah...im sorry you just really looked like you needed a little comfort" i said.

i felt a light blush landing across my cheeks. "you were right, it really did help,...ive just been having a hard time lately" i heard him say, i heard a small sigh leave the boys lips, along with a pained expression on his face. " i don't believe them--the rumors...thats not you" i said. i could see the boy look up at me, his eyes lighting up a bit. "well i mean thats great to know!...what all are they saying about me?"

the look he had on his face before was gone now, replaced by a look of sadness, i wasn't going to lie to him, yet i didn't really want to tell him either. "...they think you tried to force yourself on Shinso,...that lead to other things" i said feeling bad for the blonde. "oh.." was all i heard him say in response. it was a few moments of silence before he spoke up again " he's a real asshole" was all he said. " if you ever want to talk i'm here godammit,..don't push me away and do things to yourself" i said gesturing to his arms.

denki looked down at his arms and back up to me "i dont know what you're talking about bakubro..." he said with his nervous giggle that i knew all to well. " i'm not stupid like some of the other extras in this school are, i know denki,...and im asking you, please don't push me away" i said sitting up straight.