turns for worse

hey guys, so i have made the decision on turning this into a bakukami story, so yes, this chapter his going to be really sad, and i'm so sorry for any mistakes as this is being written at 3:34am .

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>

denki's pov: 

so its been almost 2 weeks since me and shinso, you know, kissed. and well lets just saythings went downhill,..really fast. he cut me off, blocked me, and he cant even look at me.

it hurts, really, really fucking bad. i have not told mina or the bakusquad yet because i'm not even sure how to explain it myself, all i know is i started to fall in love, and just when things started getting better, it ended, just like that.

its been emotionally draining for me, and it kills me to see shinso laughing and smiling with deku, they have been flirting with each other, and its like he's purposely doing it in front of me. and i hate it. so i have not been sleeping well at all, staying up all day, training then homework, crying, crying, and more crying.

my grades have started to fall, not like they were that great in the first place. i've been wearing makeup to cover the bags under my eyes, and i've been wearing long sleeves and hoodies,...a lot. i guess bakugo had noticed something was up because the teasing and harsh remarks towards me had seemed to die down sorta.

i got a message from mina telling me to meet the squad at her dorm and i knew if i didn't show up, she would quite literally drag me there, so i got up, feeling achey. putting on a baggy hoodie and short shorts, not to strange,...right?

i made my way to mina's slowly, the squad was already there, i walked inside quietly and sat in-between kirishima and mina. everyone was silent, to be honest the squad was never this quiet. so it was a bit awkward. "why are we he-" "what's with the outfit dunce face?" bakugo had interrupted me with his normal hateful tone.

"oh,..its just comfortable, i guess" i said in response with a small shrug. "so what happened between you and shinso" sero asked me plain up. i was assuming shinso had been saying things about me, "a mistake" i mumbled, "what was that?" sero asked again.

i was getting a bit upset and frustrated at this point "a mistake" i said again a little louder, ony being told to repeat it again by sero, a smirk across his face, "IT WAS A FUCKING MISTAKE!" i yelled out, covering my mouth soon after, the whole squad shocked.

Katsuki pov:

i watched as sero started questioning denki, who was clearly not doing to well on his own, i had never really seen denki snap like that before so i was shocked along with everyone else, the next thing i know he said "i'm sorry,..i need to go" and walked out the door silently.

"wipe that smirk of your face before i wipe you out of existence!" i said yelling over at sero, who did, before getting up and leaving, god i hated him. after i got word of what he did to denki that changed my whole outlook on him, how could someone do that to some one like denki.

like, he's perfect, his smile, his idiotic personality which i have failed to see latley, there were rumors going around about him, clearly not true, because i know for a fact denki might be stupid sometimes but he's definitely loyal.

and i know he's not a slut, because denki really takes a lot of time before he actually opens up to really anyone, i've noticed he has been self harming and it pissed me off. i have had a crush on denki for so fucking long, it kills me knowing that i'm not manly enough to just tell him. 

i got up and followed after denki figuring it was the right thing to do, i knocked on his door before walking in like he normally did to me, he was silently crying into his pillow. i walked over to him, sitting next to him, only then realizing how broken he really was under that big smile, "pikac-...denki?" i asked my hand on his shoulder, my tone changing to a more softer one.

he turned his head to face me, his cheeks tear stained and his eyes red and puffy, it hurt me inside to see him like this. i lifted him up gently and hugged him softly, trying my best to comfort him. " dont let tape elbows get to you" i said . he nodded as he nuzzle into my side. normally i would never let anyone do this but, it felt different with denki.

we stayed like this for a while before he spoke up, "im sorry you had to see me like this,...i look a mess" he said wiping his eyes . "i dont care, you're my friend, and i care about you" i said without thinking but realizing it was too late to take back, i looked down to see everything had went silent, denki had fallen asleep, it looked like he need it so a laid him back on his bed, about to leave when i felt denki grab my hand.

i wasnt . going to say no as it was almost impossible, i was blushing hard. i laid beside denki, feeling him cuddle close to me. i had fallen asleep maybe an hour later, not dreaming, more of just a comfortable, deep sleep, when i awoke, it was Saturday, so no need to get up yet, i looked down to see denkis arms around my waist and his head on my chest, i didnt want to wake him so i let him stay put. blushing a dark red, it was obvious that i had many feelings for the boy.

i look up to see mina in the doorway, taking pictures of me and denki, i flipped her off clearly showing my disapproval for her being there at the moment, she got the message and left within a matter of seconds.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

ahhhh, im stopping here for today, this chapter was sad but the next chapter with have some fluff, and some major drama XD.

                                -author