getting closer

omg i know its literally been forever since i've posted anything, but im back and i have many idea for this chapter.  

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

shinso's pov:

i couldn't sleep tonight. i stayed up, working on school work, it was around 2AM, and i had school in the morning.  i laid in my bed, staring up at the ceiling. i did this for about 10 minutes, smiling to myself, starting to think about denki.

i kinda felt bad for him earlier today at training, he just stood there a deadpan look on his face crying, he looked really hurt, emotionally. And from what i heard from other students he was a really bright and happy person. so that leaves me to think what the hell happened? 

i got up and went into the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror, looking at my self. i didn't have my anxiety pills, my dad had it at his house so i was already on edge. i needed to go by and get it but i didn't feel like it.

Kaminari's pov:

i got out of the shower, confused at myself, there was no way in hell that just happened. it did, i sighed to myself and got dressed, in a hoodie and sweatpants. i walk back into my bedroom and sit on my bed. i got on my phone and decided to text shinso.

kami: hey, you awake? 

he never answered my text. so i figured he was asleep, i mean it didn't really matter. i layed back in bed just laying there looking out the window, at the street lamps. i couldn't sleep.

shinso's pov:

i started to down myself, my mind started to get filled with bad thoughts, the next thing i know my head got fuzzy, and it felt hard to breathe. i sat down in the bathroom floor, it felt like one of my normal anxiety attacks but i couldn't seem to get my breathing steady.

and thats when i started to get scared knowing there was no body to help. i leaned against the wall and pulled my knees up to my chest. my phone was in my bedroom, i sat there waiting for it to end but it wasn't letting up easily.

kaminari's pov:

i'm not sure why but i got a bad feeling, like something bad was happening, i cant really explain it. i'm not sure why but i went over to shinsos dorm, knocking on his door, i waited for an answer but i never got one. i could tell he wasn't asleep, i could tell his light was on.

and thats when i got a little worried, i opened the door, it was unlocked to my surprise. i could hear crying coming from the bathroom, so my automatic thought was, "go see what the hell was going on" i walked through the small hallway "shinso?" i asked turning into the bathroom.

i saw shinso sitting in the floor, seeming to have trouble breathing, i was shocked, not knowing what to do in this situation. i sat down beside him, pulling him into a hug, i could feel him hesitantly hug me back. my main concern was getting his breathing under control, i said comforting things like "it's going to be okay" and " i'm right here " things like that, feeling his breathing get back to normal a short time later was a big relief.

shinso's pov:

i was shocked to see denki end up at my dorm, comforting me, which surprisingly helped, alot. i wasn't sure why though, that usually never helped before. it didnt matter, he helped me into my bedroom and we sat on my bed. he held me in his arms, my face was tear stained and i looked like actual shit. the next thing i remember is waking up to the sun in my eyes.

i looked down feeling something around my waist, i looked down to see, denki, i was still half asleep. so i didn't comprehend it at first, until maybe about 3 minutes later, i was a bright red color, i could feel it, though i liked it though. i know he probably meant nothing by it. 

i felt denki sit up and we both looked at each other, we were both a bright red, not really knowing what to say. and then it happened, denki leaned in slowly to kiss me, but i didn't back away, he kissed me. his lips were soft, i cupped his cheek and kissed him back.

and thats how things started

................................................................................................................................................................

i know its short, but i really need ideas, if you have any PLEASE, please tell me, i could really use the help.

also the next chapter might have a little bit of a awkward tension towards shinso and kaminari