Chapter 2

I woke up to the car stopping at a gas station. I guess Chris knew i had fallen asleep because he had covered me up with his jacket. I was the warmest i had ever been in 3 years, and i wasn't about to risk it all by going back.

Chris came back out and got in. "Here's some water." He said with a smile, knowing that i had just woken up. "Thank y-you." I said with a small smile.
I guess we were almost there because we got there in such a short time. We got out and it was really cold so Chris still made me wear his jacket. We walked inside, and he stopped me. "Sometimes the guys can get a bit sarcastic, and they like to play around. Just tell them if you're uncomfortable and i know that they will stop." He told me quietly outside the door and then unlocking it.

We walked in to find people making food and talking. Everything was suddenly quiet when we walked in. "Who's that?" A short dark haired guy, also wearing makeup said from across the room.

"This is Kayy. I'll explain later. Where's Violet?" Chris asked them. "She's in the bedroom." Another guy pointed to the room. He had poufy hair and was also wearing makeup.

Chris pulled me into the bedroom where i saw a girl standing there with purple hair and also wearing makeup like the rest of the guys. "This is our merch girl Violet." Said Chris introducing her. "Hi i-i'm Kayy." I said quietly. She shook hands with me smiling at me.

"Violet will you find her some clothes?" Chris asked looking at her and then me again. "Yeah, come over here and sit on one of the beds, i'll figure out what you need." She said very nicely and led me over to one of the beds.

"W-whats a merch girl?" I asked her and she kind of just looked at me. She handed me a shirt with the words printed across it 'Open your mind before your mouth' and below it 'Motionless In White' i just stared. "Chris, he's in a band you know." Violet told me looking through a box. "T-this band?" I asked looking at the shirt. "Yeah, all the guys but two or three of them out there are in this band." She stated. "Girls would kill to meet them half the time, you should come to tomorrow's concert with me maybe." She smiled at me. "O-okay." I told her as she handed me a pair of black skinny jeans and let me wear the shirt i already had, which surprisingly fit.

When i was all done changing, i looked at my reflection across the room. It made me cringe. Violet did up my hair. She straightened it and brushed it. It looked better than ever and i smiled for the first time in three years.

Even though I still had bruises on my face and all, I still thought that I looked better than I have ever before.

"Wow." Was all Chris could say when i walked out and sat down next to him.

All the guys were looking at me stunned. I avoided all eye contact and looked at the floor. "So you guys know this is Kayy. But she only knows my name and Violets name." He explained and then introduced me to everyone. "This is Ricky our lead guitar player, Josh our keyboard player, Ryan our rhythm guitar player, Devin our bass player, Vinny our drummer, and I'm lead singer." He explained. "Also this is Austin Carlile and Kellin Quinn and Vic Fuentes. They are all lead singers in different bands."

The guy named Austin waved at me. "Nice to meet you." He said smiling. "H-hi." was all i could say with a small smirk on my face. "Who's up for pizza?!" said Josh. He just completed a level in a video game i could see on the TV. "ME!" screamed almost every guy in the room. I heard Violet in the bedroom scream the same thing. "Vegetarian Violet?" yelled one of the guys. To have a reply from Violet yelling "YES!" "Kayy, what do you want?" asked Josh in front of me, making me flinch. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." he said looking at me. "What do you want?" he asked a bit quieter. "Um...i-i've never tried pizza." i said looking down embarrassed. "Ahhhh, don't worry, i wont tell them. Will you try some at least, if i get some plain cheese?" he asked me sweetly and quietly." "Y-yeah i guess so." i told him looking at him. "Great." he said smiling.