Chapter 24

Damienette arranged marriage: part 24

----------------------

"Papa will help us on this one. And maybe we should call the cavalry from Gotham?"

"Relax Angel. We have two to one number advantage. We can deal with them." Damian reassured her.

'Fine. We two weeks until we leave. It is decided then. In one week, we storm the Agreste Manor."

--------------------

The week passed by faster than anyone wanted. Marinette especially felt like it was all in such rush. It was overwhelming. After over two years of fighting hawkmoth they were finally about to put an end to his reign. That is if Tim's assumptions were correct. It was still just a theory. Really solid one, but theory nonetheless. They did know Adrien was Chat Noir. This was without doubt. Nobody else could be him if what Tim gathered was correct. It's amazing what you can figure in two months with good logic skills and enough hacking skill to have White House Coffee machine prepare a frappuccino with your face on it for a week. 'Batboys' had weirdest truth or dare in the whole world, Marinette decided.

The raid was supposed to happen on saturday. This way they were sure that Adrien would be home and there would be little interruptions. Precisely on 10:20 A.M., the time when Adrien should be practicing his piano, Ladybug, Pink Tigress, Ryuko and Viperion walked to the front gate of the Agreste Manor. Marinette did ask her father to use Ox miraculous and help them, but he politely declined. Tom felt like the hero gig was not really for him. It was okay. Not everyone need to be on the front line.

A camera eye popped out of the wall as soon as Ladybug pressed the bell.

"Hi. I have an urgent matter with Mousier Agreste. It's about his son." She spoke. It was risky, but if he didn't allow them to enter, he would only raise suspicion. It was a perfect trap. Small crowd already gathered in here and got curious. Rejecting Paris' beloved heroes would be bad for image and much too suspicious.

There was no answer, but the gate opened, letting the group in. As they walked, Ladybug and the others indeed noticed several automated defence turrets, now half-burried underground while disabled. They were probably loaded with rubber bullets, but how did this not violate gun regulations anyway was a surprise.

Doors to the manor were opened by Gorilla, who then stepped aside and let them in. Nobody noticed three shadows jumping over the front yard. Gabriel was already waiting for them with Natalie by his side.

"Ladybug. What a surprising visit. Is something wrong?" He asked in a worried tone.

"Yes. But I would prefer if we talked in somewhere more private." Ladybug said, nudging her head toward atelier.

"Of course. Nathalie. Go check on Adrien in the meantime." The man motioned to his secretary and let group of colorful heroes to his private study. As the doors closed he turned to the heroes. "Now. What is this urgent matter you need to discuss."

"Like I mentioned, it's about your son Mousier."

"Adrien?" Gabriel grasped. "Did something happen to him? Is he in trouble?!" If Ladybug didn't know the man as Marinette and didn't suspect him of being hawkmoth she would actually think he cared about his son.

"Yes. He is in big big trouble." Pink Tigress practically growled. Marinette wondered if it was the mask or was her mother always like that but she didn't show it.

"Tigress. Control your emotions." Ryuko scolded the newest heroine, but it was obvious she was having hard time herself.

"Ladybug. What is this all about?!" Gabriel shouted. "I demand an explanation." He recomposed himself and fixed his tie.