New Member Of the Famiglia | La Squdra X Reader

After assassinating a man that discovered the boss's true identity, you received a random call from the boss. "Bossu?" The boss wasn't happy with the nickname you gave him but he brushed it off. There was an important assignment he needed you to do.

"Y/n, this is going to be my last order so listen carefully."

The boss's tone was enough to lose your color.

"Yes boss." You said.

"Since I've been getting complaints from an old comrade of mine for not paying him enough money, I am going to recommend you to him."

You were kind of excited, you always wanted to be in a mafia group. Sure, working alone was okay for you but there was no one too help you in need and plus, it would be more interesting to be with some people like you for a change.

"Okay... so what's the name of the group?" You asked.

"La Squadra." After that, the boss never called you again. He cut off all ties making it difficult for you to contact him.

As you were packing your belongings, you were a bit curious about this hitman team. "How are they like? I hope they won't kill me once I step foot in there... Should I make something?" You were a bubbly and kind hearted person but when it comes to fighting well let's just say you were a whole different person. (Thank Cioccolata for teaching you how to slice someone to pieces.) Your stand was called Fake & True. It can make your opponent hallucinate and think about what scares he/she the most and as the opponent is feeling defeat, you kill him as he screams in his hallucination. You were also gifted with speed and precision.

You were making a simple welcoming gift for the team. It was a chocolate cake with strawberries on top. You smiled at your baking skills and you grabbed all your belongings leaving your small apartment.

You took out a small piece of paper that had the teams address on it. "Did they give me the right address?" You looked around the a sketchy alleyway with graffiti all over the walls. You sigh to yourself and knocked on the door.

'knock knock'

You see a blond man with blue lapis eyes looking down at you. You put up your best smile and hand him your cake you made for your team. "My name is Y/n! I'm glad to be apart of the team!" The guy mumbled something under his breath but he brought you in.

Inside the recked building had a homey feeling to it. Not too big, not too small, but just right. You were kind of surprised that they had adapted to the environment with dirty rats running around the area.

As you were taking off your shoes, a guy with purple hair started to laugh at the blond man. You supposed he made a joke but I guess the guy didn't find it funny since he nearly knocked the guy out.

A guy with long brown hair and red eyes walks up to you and gives you a small smirk. He looked at your well done cake and asked if he can help you with your luggage you let him take your suitcase as he put it right on the stairs. You placed the cake on a coffee table and asked one of them to take you to their capo.

The room was silent and as you were fiddling with your fingers, a man with curly blue hair groans and takes you to the boss's office.

As you were walking beside the man for a couple of minutes, you decided to make a small conversation with him.

"What's you name?" You looked at him ignoring whatever was in front of you.

"Ghiaccio." He didn't seem to be interested in talking to you so you just hummed at his reply and continued walking in silence.

You both reached the office and knock on the door hearing a 'come in' you open the door to see a man with black scleras and red irises. You were a bit shock to see your new boss having a weird appearance but hey, the gayer you look in JJBA, the more powerful you are.

As you entered the dimmed office, you sat in one of the office chairs that was across from the capo's. He introduced himself and you both had a small chat mostly about your background story and how you obtained your stand.

After the small interview, you couldn't even crack a small reaction from him. His expression the whole time talking to him was a serious resting bitch face that had a hint of sleepiness in his eyes.

Risotto gets up from his seat starling you a bit making you get up from your seat as well. "Let's go talk to the others." He opens the door for you and you give him a small thank you.

You both walked in the living room where all the members were in either having a conversation or just playing a game of cards. Risotto let's out a small cough getting all the guys attention on him.

He then introduces you to everyone and in a matter of seconds, they grew a bit of a liking to you asking some dumb questions here and there with a few laughs filling the room. You were now in the kitchen slicing the cake to give it to your teammates.

You came back to the living room where everyone was seated and you gave them each a slice of your chocolate cake. You could hear all the 'wow this tastes amazing y/n!' and 'are you sure you didn't buy this in a cafe?'

You sat on the couch smiling to yourself thanking the boss for recommending you to Risotto.

You were spaced out for a bit until Fomraggio pats you shoulder. You let out a hum until you saw all of them gather around you with smiles and blushes on their faces.

"Welcome to the famiglia Y/N!"

This is my first book so I hope I didn't disappoint any readers with this one shot.

WORDS: 990

I HOPED YOU LIKED MY STORY AND THERE'S PLENTY MORE ONE SHOTS IN MY DRAFTS SO I'LL POST SOME MORE BUT TILL NEXT TIME

<3