Thank you | Formmagio X Reader

Like any afternoon, you were sitting on a bench watching your dog playing with his dog friends. The sun was setting, so you called your dog to come back. You put your dog on his leash and left the dog park.

You were craving for something to eat, so you stopped by a cafe and good thing the employee's didn't mind having a dog in their cafe. You ordered a cappuccino and a bagel with bacon and avocados. You find a seat outside the cafe and you gave your dog a piece of bacon. You and your dog ate together until the moon appeared. As you walked home with your dog, he started barking. "Hey boy, what's wrong?" You asked your dog while you gently tugged on his leash. You see you dog barking at the pavement cracks. "I guess he saw a bug." You thought.

As you both pass the dark alleyway to where your house was, you heard grunts hiding in the darkness. You tightened your grip on your dogs leash and pulled out your flashlight. You and your dog were walking very slowly to the end of the dark and sketchy alleyway seeing a human figure. Your dog stiffens and was about to bark until you hear a gun load. You fell on the hard concrete floor but your dog was still standing tall trying to protect you. The figure walks up to the two of you but stops about 5 meters away. "Who's there!" You hear a mans voice trickle in the darkness.

"I-- uhh" You didn't see him but, you can tell the man was annoyed since he knew it was just a woman. He lazily threw the gun to his pocket. "Just mind yo damn business woman." He said. You shine the flashlight at him and he hisses due to how bright the light was. You slowly put it down still looking at the mans appearance. He had bullet holes around his body and blood spitting out of his nose and mouth. 'How can he still be alive?!' You say in your head. "You need some serious help sir, here I'll call for an abulance-" You picked up your phone and just as you were going to dial the police, the man slaps the phone out of your hands. "Don't!" He yells.

Your dog had enough of this, and he started barking louder and louder at the man. You couldn't even hold onto your dog. You sigh and ask him, "I'll treat you myself then. Don't worry, I won't kill you or anything especially my dog." You laughed trying to make him feel better.

He agreed to your request and you helped him walk while your dog's leash was still in your hand. You took the keys of your house and you unlocked the door trying to plop him on your couch. Your dog was sitting right in front of the man keeping an eye on him. "His name is Lupo don't worry, he doesn't bite." You said in the bathroom trying to find the first-aid kit. The man just looks at your dog and he slowly lets his arm out to pet him. Lupo flinches but lets the man pet him. You came back with the kit and sat next to the man while healing his wounds in the awkward silence.

"Sorry, I just don't like the tension in this room so I guess I'll start the conversation. My names Y/n L/n. What's yours?" You said. "Formaggio." He hisses while you were placing alcohol on his arms. "You don't have to answer this question but, what happened to you to get all these Formaggio?" He went silent but told you everything that happened and what his job was. You were quite scared to be honest but the man needed to let off some steam y'know.

While you were patching his wounds, you looked at the time 'geez, it's 11:53pm' You thought. "Hey." You said. "When will your friends come and pick you up?" You asked. "Oh... uh in about 5 minutes." He said.

Time skip

You hear a car honking and yelling from outside you house. You reach your front door and you see 5 guys at your door and you hear you dog Lupo running in the hallway to see who it was at 12 in the morning. "C-come in." You make space for the guys to come in and they searched around to see where their tiny friend is. "GAHHHH WHAT THE-" One of the guys let's out a loud scream making you turn around seeing a blue haired male lying on the floor while Lupo was licking his face. The purple haired man was just eyeing you and murmuring things you don't want to hear. But the blonde and the 6 ponytailed man pick Formaggio up and thanked you.

You watch as the guys put him in the car and they said their good bye's to you.

FEW WEEKS LATER

You were again, sitting on the parks bench watching your dog play and you see someone sit next to you... maybe... to close for comfort. You turn around and you see Formaggio with a goofy smile holding some treats for your dog Lupo. "Oh, thank you Formaggio!" You smiled. You called out Lupo and you guys decided to walk in the park.

As you guys were walking, you can see in the corner of your eye that Formaggio was nervous. You were thinking why he was nervous all of a sudden. While you were thinking, you felt a hand intertwine with yours and you see Formaggio looking all red. You look back at your your hand and you stopped walking. Formaggio took a notice of your actions and he instantly took your hand away from his. "I-- I'M SO SORRY TO MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE I-." "I..." Formaggio went silent when you started to talk.

"Formaggio- when I first saw you... I didn't know what my mind was going through in that alleyway but I suddenly grew fond of you and ILIKEYOU!"

You look down in embarrassment but Formaggio's hand crept on your chin bringing your face to meet his. You look into his emerald eyes and all of a sudden, he kisses you. His lips meeting yours, a final puzzle fitting in the right spot. You could even hear Formaggio's friends cheering him on while hiding behind a tree. You smile between the kiss and hugged him like your life depended on it.
"I love you too Y/n."

WORDS: 1,142

I feel like Formaggio is one of those goofy people in your friend group that can brighten the whole world with just a small joke or smile.

I even started watching K because I saw this edit of Yata Misaki he is also kind of attractive 😳 WELL TO ME AT LEAST I don't know if you guys think the same way butgebwbejwbeneheb have a great day everyone!

<3