Why Would Anyone Want to Leave? 1/???

It is 5am in the streets of Italy and you happened to be running on the side of the road.

Your steps were in sync with the music you were listening to. Your eyes darted straight ahead and your ears? The music was the only thing you heard. Your footsteps couldn't be heard nor the car that had a deer stuck to their windshield.

The car swerves towards you and you noticed the vehicle coming because the bright headlights blinded you.

You came in contact with the car and it hits your upper torso making you spit out blood. You were launched in the air, rolling down a hill and collided with a boulder stopping you from rolling.

The driver slides down the steep hill and runs up to your body. "Oh shit! Oh shit!!!" The man panics. He slowly carries your lifeless body (or so he thought) to the car and places you in the passenger seat looking at the castle like hospital up in the mountains.

The man remembers his soul purpose in going to the hospital; to grab his boss to save the company he worked at, but now he has another problem to worry about.

His damaged car stops in front of the gates and he looks at the details. There were black eel like creatures and the initials LS.

The gates automatically open and he enters the hospital. He drives slowly up to the valet parking and the doors were open for him. "I thought I locked the doors." The man thought.

"Good morning sir, would you like us to grab this girl and also get your wounds patched?" A purple haired man smiles.

"Yes.... I would like that." The man falls in his seat passing out from the amount of blood he bled out.

The purple mans smile turns into a frown and he takes the mans body first, throwing him in the grass and then he looks back to you with a different expression in his face.

"Oh how awful that this man caused this to you." He places his index and middle finger on your neck searching for a pulse. His eyes gleamed and carries you to the hospital to the emergency room.

One of the other nurses grabs the man from the grass and drags him to another building. They lay him in an iron lung and traps his whole body all the way up to his neck. The man wakes up seeing himself in this situation. "Hello sir." He gets startled by a voice and sees a different man.

This doctor had long brown hair tied in 6 ponytails. "What is this?" The man asks. The doctor closes his mouth but brings in a huge IV bag with a huge pipe connected.

"This? This is the cure." The doctor says smiling. He grabs the pipe and forces the mans mouth to open. The doctor had to punch the mans nose to make him open his mouth and when he found the slightest opening, he used it and shoved the thick pipe to his throat, all the way to his guts.

The man cries as he sees the huge IV bag filled with baby eels. "Ah yes, remarkable creatures." He creeps a sadistic smile as the eels swim from the pipe, down to the mans mouth. The doctor leaves the room, and the man can starts to cry and scream with no one to help him.

You open your eyes and a flashlight blinds your sight. "No concussion." The purple haired man clicks the flashlight off. You rub your eyes to get a better look at the man.

You noticed you seemed to be in a hospital. You grabbed your head and remembered what happened. "I-I was running and I got hit by a car... the driver! What happened to the driver?" You ask.

The purple haired man closes his eyes and frowns. "He used his last breath to bring you here. He died when he arrived to the hospital with you." The nurse shakes his head.

"Oh god.... I'm sorry, I'm sorry." You brought your hands to your mouth but later winced in pain. You look at your right leg covered in a cast. "You were lucky it was a clean break. Here, have some water." 

You took a sip and grab the crouches next your bed. You walk to your window and see many elders playing croquet and chess. You exit out of your room and walk around the hospital. The ceilings were high and windows were everywhere.

You watch the elders doing a water workout, having a steam bath, and just swimming. "This place is kind of a water related hospital...." You thought.

You found yourself going down some stairs and seeing a door with a sign next to it. RESTRICTED AREA. PATIENTS CANNOT ENTER HERE. A nurse spots you. "Are you loss?" He asks. You look at a man with green eyes and a buzz cut. "I believe I am." You smile.

"What's your name Ms.?" He asks looking though some papers. "Y/n L/n." You say peeking at the papers what seems to be all the patients information.

"Ah, yes. You have your water workout." He says looking at you. "Can... can you lead me to where I have to go?" You ask.

"Certainly my lady."

After meeting some of the patients from the water workout, you had to rest in your room. You were currently reading a book but a knock interrupts you. A man enters and he seems to be a doctor by the outfit, you greeted him a good afternoon.

"Good afternoon Ms. L/n. I am Risotto, the founder of LS." Your eyes widen in surprise. "What an honor to meet you doctor." You say.

"From the looks of things, you collided with a car." He says reading your papers. "Yes. But I've been having major headaches." You say. "Hmmm have you been drinking the water?" He asks. "Not that much." You say. "Drink 17 cups of water a day." He writes it on a post-it note and sticks it on the night stand. "From this day on, you will need to also take this medication. Just one or two drops a day is fine." He hands you a small blue glass bottle with some sort of liquid. "Mind if I teach you how to take the medication?" He asks. 

You nodded and you see him opening the bottle. The bottle cap was attached to a small tube and inside was a faint yellow substance. "So you place one drop in your mouth." he motions you to open your mouth and you did. He places a drop of the medication and you made a sour face and started to cough. "It tastes like fishy sewage water." You say grabbing the cup of water on your nightstand. "You'll get used to it Ms. L/n. the cure will help you recover quickly." He said. 

"I'll be on my way, get some rest okay?" He opens the door and looks at you before he leaves. "I will doctor, good night." You say. He turns off the lights in your room and you grab the blanket next to you. 

A couple of hours went by and a sound wakes you up. You stood up from your bed and heard a gurgling sound coming from your bathroom. You rubbed your eyes and walk to the bathroom in pure darkness with the moon, your only source of light. Opening the door to your bathroom, you see the lid slightly opening. The sudden action made you gasp and tried to run with your broken leg. You forgot your crutches on your bed but you ran back to bed sleeping off what you just saw in your bathroom. 

 The next morning....

AHH hello my fellow readers! I'm sorry I didn't update last month. There was no oneshots in my draft that I found that you guys would like so I'm making it up by posting this oneshot inspired by the movie, A Cure of Wellness. Thank you guys for 3.5K I really appreciate it since this is the first book i've ever made.

(I'll probably edit this chapter tomorrow so...)

WORDS: 1,293