Chapter 4

News spread like wildfire once the students heard that the remaining members of (F/n)'s team ended up in Vale's hospital in a near life-threatening state and being treated for all their wounds and broken bones. The students were confused as to why they needed to go to the hospital and not the infirmary until they explained the state they were in.

Multiple fractured and broken bones, internal bleeding, and practically catatonic and mumbling nonsense about darkness.

What everyone didn't understand was why their last member of the team wasn't in the same state as the rest. How the loser, the weakling of the academy, wasn't hurt like the rest. But here's the thing, once someone has a certain reputation, it can be very hard to get rid of it. So imagine the reactions when people told everyone else that the supposed weakling did that to his team. Would they believe it?

Of course not. Why would they believe it? Nobody cared about him, not even the teachers. But will that mean that they would believe the answer that they would give them? Even if the answer was right in their faces? Or even walking in their mids?

-=Beacon Academy after school hours, Cantine=-

Almost all the students are enjoying their lunches and talking to their friends and teammates about recent events that happened.

"Guys, I'm telling you, that weakling couldn't have that to his teammates. He's too weak to even dent someone's aura!" Yang argued with the rest of team RWBY and JNPR.

"But how would explain what happened to the rest of his team?" Weiss asked quizzically.

"Maybe he hired somebody?" Jaune suggested.

"I doubt it. He wouldn't fight back when everyone anybody is bullying him, even when some students would beat him. So I imagine he has some sort pride," Ren suggested.

"But what else could it b-" Pyrrha was about to ask until the cantine door opened, revealing (F/n) just entering.

The moment he entered, everyone was looking at him with anger or indifference towards him or outright ignored him. But everyone noticed that something was different about (F/n). Something very dark. Normally, it was even rare for (F/n) to enter the cantine at all, and the times he did, he would be afraid that everybody there would kill him by their glance alone. But now...

Now, if anybody would glance at his direction, they could see that his eyes show a cold and an indifference stare in his eyes. Those who were close to him when he passed by could also feel an equally cold and terrifying aura around him. For some reason or another, the students around him really didn't want to mess with him right now, and that's probably the best decision they could've made at that moment.

"Hey! Weakling!"

Or at least, for the majority of them. The one calling him was nonother then the infamous bully on Beacon Academy, Cardin Winchester, and his teammates. (F/n) looks lazily towards team CRNL without any fear in his eyes, just a cold, dead stare.

"Do you need anything? Because I've got better things to do than wasting my time with you idiots," (F/n) responded in a monotone voice to the bullies.

Everyone was caught off caught by the tone of (F/n)'s voice, since he's usually afraid and avoid anyone at all cost. But now... he sounds cold and unafraid.