Chapter 5

After the events that happened in the cantine, I decided to go to the training arena to experiment more with my semblance and chances are that that's the only thing that I'll be doing till the end of the week. After all, why should I care what the others think about me? They never cared about me anyway.

I enter the training arena and saw that nobody was there, good. I don't care about spectators watching me train my semblance. I enter the simulator and close the door behind me.

"Welcome, student. On what would you like to train today?" said a female robotic voice.

"I would like to experiment with my semblance," I responded.

"Affirmative. Do you want to experiment on Grimm or human?" it asked.

"Human, put A.I to zero difficulty," I simply responded.

"Affirmative," it said as one of the doors opens up and reveals a humanoid robot walking towards the center of the arena.

"Alright, let's see... with what should I start experimenting," I said to myself as I walk towards the robot.

The realization then came to me that I forgot my weapon at my dorm.

"Wait a minute...," I said to myself.

I look down at my hand and bawled it into a fist again, but leaving enough space to create a shadow inside it.

I started to focus on creating a form with the shadow. All the times I used my semblance, I usually let it take its own shape, which usually ends up in the shapes of tendrils, so I wonder if it's possible to give it a shape.

Although it's the weapon that I use, I figured that I started simple and make a dagger. I closed my eyes and focused on the shape of it, starting with the handle of the dagger until I could physically feel the handle in my hand. I opened my eyes and saw a pure black handle in my hand.

"Alright... now for the guard and the blade," I said to myself as I repeated the process from before.

Once I'm done creating the dagger, I look towards the robot in front of me and started to strike it with the shadow dagger. Once I was done destroying the robot I noticed that it's as solid as any other weapon, but I can't tell the durability of it just yet, so I'll need to do more experiments with that.

"Alright, let's change things to my usual weapon," I said as I dismiss the dagger, letting it disappear in the air and create the weapons I'm accustomed to, a pair of guns.

-=Some time later, Training Arena=-

"Okay, that should be enough for now. At least I've learned something very important from my semblance," I said to myself as I exit the training arena.

But the moment I step out of the arena, I was met with two familiar faces, one of which he is glad to see, while the other... not so much.

Dr. Oobleck and Blake. Dr. Oobleck was waiting at the entrance of the Arena, and for some reason, Blake was a bit further down the hallway to the Arena. Deciding to ignore Blake, I faced the Dr with a smile, since he's the only one who treated me normally and right compared with the rest of the staff, aside from the medical staff.