1

You had just got off from work and you were excited that you have the next two days off and you get to relax with your roommate who just happens to be your best friend, Justin

You park your car in the driveway, shutting it off and locking the door after getting out. You walk up the steps to the front porch pulling your key out and unlocking the door, shutting the door you instantly take your shoes off letting out a sigh of relief.

You're in no mood to cook and just as you're about to sit down on the couch you hear a guitar being strummed followed along with a beautiful hum. You smile and slowly but quietly make your way down the hall to Justin's room.

His door being already opened, so you lean on the doorframe and watch him while listening to him sing 'One Less Lonely Girl'.

You've told him many times to get out there and let the world hear his voice because damn the man can sing. He groans when he misses the wrong cord on the guitar making him frustrated, you chuckle with a smile on your face.

He looks up and sets the guitar beside him on the bed and asks, "how long have you been there?"

"Not long, just got in a few minutes ago," you respond walking over beside him and sitting on the bed.

"You really should get out there and let the world hear your voice, let the world know who 'Justin Bieber' is. Also who's the song about?" You smirk after the last question, you definitely wanted to know who's got your best friend writing love songs about.

He playfully rolls his eyes and says, "I'm not ready for the world to hear my voice not yet at least. And the songs not about anyone," he shrugs as if you're going to believe him.

"Oh come on Justin, I've been your best friend since for ever and I know when someone has you all smiley and happy. Do you like someone?" You question him watching him tense up and release a shaky breath.

You run a hand through your messy hair waiting for him to answer.

He nods and responds "yeah, actually I do like someone but I don't know know how to tell them?" He says more as a question as if asking you what to do.

"Well for starters, call them and tell them your feelings," you shrug and smile as he nervously laughs and pulls his phone out of his pocket and dials a number.

A few seconds later your phone starts buzzing in your pocket making you look up at Justin who nervously smiles, you pull your phone out and see the caller ID is in fact your best friend calling. He sets his phone down and looks up at you.

"Justin do-do you like me?" You ask him.

He nods and plays with the end of his T-shirt. "Yeah for a while now," he says still avoiding looking you in the eyes.

You nod your head and try to collect all of the new information he's told you, you ask him, "for how long now?"

"3 years," he looks up at you and searches your face trying to figure out what you're thinking, you sigh and he looks back down.

"Justin," you grab ahold of his right hand making him look up at you, he searches your eyes and looks down at your lips and before you could say anything, his soft lips were pressed against yours but it ended just as soon as it started.

"I-I'm sorry. I don't know what I was thinking," he shakes his head.

You call out his name again making him look up at you, "Justin, I like you too," you press your lips against his this time much slower with more love.

You pull apart and lean your forehead against his and say, "you're an idiot," you laugh causing him to smile and kiss you again.