6

Justin is the star quarterback of the football team and no one knew that the two of you have been secretly hooking up.

Your parents always told you to stay away from him and that he was bad news but what they didn't know was that their "innocent" child was hooking up with the most popular bad boy of the school and you didn't give a fuck.

Right now; you're at Justin's house and he's lounged out in his chair while you're sitting on the couch eyeing him as he complains about the stress he's dealing with from his dad to the game coming up.

"Princess?" He softy says.

You hum as a response waiting for him to say something, after a minute he licks his lips and asks, "can you give me a stress reliever?"

Still sitting on the couch your eyes travel from his face down to his crotch and you lick your lips as thoughts go through your head. You bite your lip as you have to stop the thoughts.

As you get up getting ready to go the kitchen, he opens one eye looking at you. "Where are you going?"

"You asked me to get you a stress reliever.. I thought you wanted-" he cuts you off, now both of his eyes fully opened and looking you up and down, biting his lip. He says, "c'mere"

You do as he says, he grabs your hands and tells you to get down on your knees.

Once down on your knees he unzips his pants, you look down and smirk.

He smirks back. "You know what I need right now?"

You nod your head already knowing the answer. You slowly pull his jeans down along with his boxers just enough to see the tip of his dick. Your mouth waters and you bite your lip, wrapping your hand around his dick before slowly putting it in your mouth.

He slightly scoots a little closer to you, you bob your head up and down as he leans his head back on the chair, a smile on his face as he moans out your name.