16

You had just gotten off from work to see police cars in the front of your house and see Justin being taken out in handcuffs. You hurriedly turn your car off and get out of the car rushing over to where he was only to be stopped by a police officer.

"What's happening? Why is my boyfriend getting arrested?" You plead to know answers.

"Justin!" You scream at him, he looks at you and says he's sorry.

"Someone tell me why he's getting arrested!"

A police officer comes over to you and asks you, "do you know a boy named Y/E/N?"(your ex's name)

You nod your head, "yeah that's my ex boyfriend," you respond not really understanding why that has anything to do with your boyfriend getting arrested.

"We found him with multiple stab wounds in his stomach and bruised eyes and broken nose," the police officer replies.

"What does that have to do with Justin?"

"Well ma'am we found evidence and fingerprints that match up with your boyfriends,"

You look at the cop car that Justin is in as he's staring at you tears rush down your face, you look back at the police officer and shake your head, "no Justin wouldn't do that, he wouldn't! He's the most caring guy ever. Anyone could look at him and see that he wouldn't hurt or even kill a living human!" You cry angry to the police officer.

"Looks can be very deceiving and I guess you don't know your boyfriend well enough," he responds as another police officer comes over to you.

"Are you Y/N?"

"Yes."

"Your boyfriend Justin is being arrested for the murder of Y/E/N"

You still refuse to believe them, "can I please have one minute to talk to him and ask him something?" You plead. The nice police officer huffs and grabs Justin out of the back of the police car and tells him to stand there.

You run up to Justin wrapping your arms around his waist. "Justin please tell me you didn't kill him?"

"I can't," he mumbles avoiding eye contact with you.

You let out a sob and ask him why he did it but before he gets a chance to answer you the police officer comes over to you and shoves Justin back into the car. You back away with more warm tears streaming down your face and your heart breaking as you watch them take the love of your life away not knowing when then next time will be when you'll get to see him.

 You back away with more warm tears streaming down your face and your heart breaking as you watch them take the love of your life away not knowing when then next time will be when you'll get to see him