5

You've been sick and Justin's been away on tour. You missed him and all you wanted was to be able to cuddle up next to his warm body while he plays with your hair and you fall asleep on his chest.

You toss and turn for about 5 minutes before finally giving up on trying to get to sleep, you grab the pillow Justin uses to sleep on and pull it close to your body wrapping your arms around it and smelling it, you could still smell Justin's shampoo on it.

Just as your about to close your eyes, your phone lights up making the dark room a little brighter. You groan thinking it's a stupid notification from an app that you barely use. But you decide to grab it anyways.

You squint your eyes do to the brightness of the screen. After your eyes adjusted you see that it's your boyfriend who's sent you something. Soon the annoyingness that you felt washed away but replaced with a smile on your face.

You open his message and see that he's sent you a video.

You click on it as his face pops up making you smile.

"Hey baby, I heard your sick I'm so sowwy I can't be there with you that breaks my heart that I can't hold you and play with your hair but I just wanted you to know I love you. I love you, I love you!" He repeats getting closer to the screen.

You let out a small laugh and send him a text back that says, "I love you!💓"