1.4

None of the desperation from that night was in the kiss. This kiss was complete opposite. It was the lightest touch of lips, just a hint of pressure. Kade gave me time to pull away but I wove my hand in his hair and tightened my arm around his waist. His hands caressed my hair and I couldn't help but sigh into his mouth, he might had grabbed my hair too hard but I didn't care.

We kissed as if we had all the time in the world, like we were the only people left on earth. It was slow dancing to our favourite song, a rhythm so familiar and gentle, I wished this could last forever.

"Yeah I'm going mom, by- oh my god," The door flung opened and we jumped apart. My shocked face mirrored Emma, who had her hands over her mouth. Kade stared at his sister in horror, the flush on his face quickly drained out.

"Emma? Is everything alright?" Wendy shouted from inside of the house, her light footsteps drew nearer and nearer. With the amount of times I couldn't breathe today, I should have been dead already.

"Nothing mom, just yeah I remembered something never mind I'm going now bye!" Emma closed the door. She stared at us, we stared right back at her.

"I knew it! I'm so telling Daisy, yes finally," Emma squealed, she whipped out her phone.

"I told her already," I blurted out. Kade shot me an incredulous look, I shrugged guiltily, Emma gave me the look that said, the audacity you have to tell her first and not let me tell her or inform me first.

"Kade when were you going to tell me," she scowled at her brother playfully, wiggling a finger in his disbelief face.

"I didn't even know!" Kade cried out helplessly, so out of his character that it made Emma stopped her teasing.

"Oh, you are in that stage, okay I'll go now bye!" And she ran away, leaving an even bigger mess for us. I wished I could be her and run away from this situation too.

"Emma," the front door opened again, it was Wendy, Kade's mother who interrupted us, but this time I was glad for it. "Oh Zacharias!" She gave me a quick hug, "Kade, come in I didn't know," she ushered us in.

"We are going to my room mom," Kade flashed his mother a charming smile and it worked, she stopped fussing over us and nodded. Kade went upstairs first and I could only follow. He closed the door and we were alone once again.

We stood there looking at each other, I was afraid of speaking first because frankly, it was the first time I had ever seen Kade so disheveled and confused. His wide eyes stared at me with too many emotions to decipher. His face was unreadable and shifting between expressions too fast for me to understand.

"I like you too!" Kade blurted out suddenly, it was so unexpected that I began laughing, and then he was laughing, and then we couldn't stop.

"I think I know from the way that you kissed me back," I gasped out after we had been clutching our stomachs.

"Oh yeah?" He walked towards me with so much confidence, all the confusion was gone like it was never there. I had no choice but to back away until I hit the door.

His eyes never left my lips and I could feel my cheeks and ears heat up. His hands leisurely wove themselves in my hair and slowly tugged my head down to meet his lips. I had to swallow a gasp because I still could not believe that I was kissing Kade, that Kade was the one who kissed me first.

The desperation was back and it was a clash of lips and teeth. One tug of his blonde hair brought a groan out of him and I tugged harder. He pulled away, barely suppressing his second groan. I didn't give him a chance to recover, I trailed my lips over his jaws, and then his neck, feather-light kisses that had him shivering in my arms.

I pushed him back until he stumbled onto his bed and I ended up on top of him. Bracing myself over him so that I was not crushing him. His hazel eyes met mine once again and the green freckles in them had never been more prominent, I swore I could see golden freckles in them like when they were under the sun. I could stare in his eyes for eternity and it would be heaven to me.

"Ngo zan hai hou zung ji nei," I breathed, continuing my trail of kisses down his throat. He arched back, exposing even more skin for me.

"What does that mean?" He asked breathlessly.

"It means I really like you," I whispered into his ear. He pulled away and looked at me. I could never forget the look on his face, glowing with pure joy and happiness. If there was a moment in life I wished I could capture, it would be this, this rapture between us.

"Zacharias Sin, I really really like you too," and he covered my lips with his before I could reply.