Chapter 8

~~~~[y/n] POV~~~~

"Soooo, what's the class doing" I said looking at papers

"There doing the Battle Trail"

"Really!? Remember the time where I accidentally punched so hard the whole wall of the building disappeared"

"Yeah and you got us disqualified because of it"

"But I took you out to the cat cafe right after, and you forgave me"

"I know, the cats where too cute" all of a sudden there was a big rumble

"What was that"

"Probably the brats"

"I think something happen to the kids" I walked out the door and headed where the battle trails are held and see Izuku come out in a stretcher "what happened!?!"

"K-Kachan happened, but I'm fine"

"Kachan? Who's... wait you mean Bakugou am I correct"

"Y-yeah"

"He took it way to far, I think I'll speak to him"

"N-no it fine"

"No it's not, look at you, your all burnt and bruised up, he needs to know what he did wrong" I walked right in and my eyes directly landed on Bakugou "Bakugou Katsuki, I need to have a word with you" he didn't say anything but walked towards me where we stepped outside so the class won't see or hear us "mind telling me what happened to Izuku?"

"Nothing happened, all we did was fight, that's the whole point in the Battle trail!"

"No need to yell, I'm right in front of you, and for the record Bakugou, that isn't the whole point in the battle trail, it's to show how you think during a situation, and right now your not showing anything but anger"

"Okay! And?! Can you just leave me the fuck alone!!"

"Bakugou calm down, I'm not leaving you alone until we work things out, don't you want to be a hero?"

"Yes I do! That's why I'm gonna show everyone I'm number one"

"And how will you do that?"

"By showing them who's more powerful, I have what it takes to be the number one hero"

"How do you know your more powerful? What if someone has more potential of being number one"

"Like who"

"Like Izuku, or Shoto, or maybe even a random kid, Bakugou what I'm trying to say is, you don't know who has a better chance of being number one if you don't recognize other people's potential" he took a moment to process "Bakugou look at me" his eyes looked into mine "you can't just keep looking down at people cause then you don't know your own weaknesses, remember that, okay" he nodded his head slowly and I pat his shoulder "okay get going, don't want to keep you away from your class too long, bye Bakugou"

"Katsuki"

"What was that"

"You can call me Katsuki" he shut the door and I smiled proudly to myself "I'm gonna be the best goddamn teacher there is" I said to myself

I made my way back to the class "so what happened" Shouta asked

"Oh nothing, I took care of it, though I think I might've changed Katsuki's perspective about people"

"The angry brat, you actually did that"

"Mhmm, and I have to say, I think I'm doing a pretty good job"

"I mean your job isn't that hard"

"It can be, anyways don't you have papers to grade or something"

"Yes and there all in the teachers lounge cause someone forgot to get them" he looked at me and I looked at the ceiling

"Huh? Where you talking to me?" he just face palmed and I started laughing "sorry, anyways I could go get them"

"No it's fine, I'll grade them in the teachers lounge, it's more quiet in there" he quickly walked away and after awhile I hear the door open and see the students walk in

"Hey where's Sensei"

"Oh he's busy dealing with..... something, so I'll be taking over" they all sit down and looked at me for further instructions, when I realized

'What the hell am I supposed to do!?!'

"Uh miss [y/n], do you know what where doing today?"

"Nope! So since I'm in charge and I see you guys are pretty beat let's watch 'Shrek'!" I turned off the lights and put the projector on and started the movie, I just sat there singing 'All Star' even the class was singing along, next thing I know I was on top of the desk singing my heart out...

Until the lights turned on and I see Shouta looking at me with a confused face "what are you guys doing"

"Nothing"

"Really?" He said

"Yes, so where were we again before we where rudely interrupted, oh right 'AND ALL THAT GLITTER IS GOLD ONLY SHOOTING STARS BREAK THE MOOOLD!!'"