1-4

------------------------------ 1 ------------------------------

Ring of Scorcher (Rare):

A powerful artifact that protects the wielder from any type of damage from the fire. The wielder can walk through fire as if it is just normal walking area. Once a day, the user can make the weapon he/she is holding into flammable. This effect lasts for 1 hour and takes 10 hours to recharge before it can be used again. Though the protection from the fire lasts, even if flammable effect is used.

------------------------------ 2 ------------------------------

Aqueous Ring (Rare):

Once every two hours you get to activate invisible shield around your body. This shield protects from 2 slash attacks, while piercing attacks will still hurt you. While this shield is active, the wielder cannot get burned, only fire above 100° C will destroy the Ring's protection. Though damage from electric attacks will be doubled, while attacks with mud or soil will slow the wielder.

------------------------------ 3 ------------------------------

Spear of Electricity (Rare):

A Spear that start to emanate lightning once the user is running for 2 seconds. It gains charged status, and if the user stops after 2 seconds the electricity flowing through the weapon stops. A person with no Armor will get lightning damage as well as 40% chance of paralysis. While a person wear metallic Armor it will be difficult to pierce through it, making the target may take small lightning damage, and have 10% chance of paralysis.

------------------------------ 4 ------------------------------

Lion Claws (Uncommon):

Claw type weapons made from a dead lion. This are only made after a lion is dead and hence quite uncommon. Using this the wielder can make wounds that can make a person without armor bleed. It is useless against the enemy wielding the heavy armor. It can easily tear apart leather armor. This weapon can also sometimes inflict deep wounds if used the remaining fragment of spirit of the Lion.