13-16

------------------------------ 13 ------------------------------

Bow of Electrice (Legendary):

A powerful bow wielded by the legendary king of Himalaya which was given as a gift to him by the Thunder God, Indra. For generations this bow was hidden from the humans and can only be revealed to the heroic person with brave and purest heart. This bow can make any arrow deal either electric or ice damage alternatively. If current arrow deals frost damage then next arrow will cause shock damage. The frost damage will affect the reflexes while the shock damage has 25% chance of causing paralysis. This bow cannot be used by anyone else as long as they have impure heart.

------------------------------ 14 ------------------------------

Phantom Spear (Very Rare) :

A Spear whose entire body is imbued with the phantom energy which is stored in a jewel inside the spear tip, which allows it to pass through anything solid, liquid or air without loss of momentum. It can only affect spirits or ghosts or creatures from different world than this. A person must bind himself by the spell to this spear to touch it. Though it can pass through any solid surface it cannot fall inside Earth's surface with it's phantom powers. The person who's bound to this spear can see and talk to any spirits which are naturally invisible.

------------------------------ 15 ------------------------------

Dragon Armor (Very Rare) :

The armor created with hide of a slain dragon. It is very thick and provides good amount of protection. It also protects from Fire as well as Ice based damage from spells and environmental factors. It also provides flight for short duration and once that is over, the ability to glide. It also makes the wearer susceptible to damage from thunder while in air.

------------------------------ 16 ------------------------------

Prehistoric Amulet (Very Rare):

An amulet created by a great shaman of ancient civilization not known to the world. This amulet can summon a prehistoric beast as an ally during their hunts. Only the most ferocious one and battle loving person can control the prehistoric beast summoned. The amulet contains bone pieces of 10 different prehistoric beasts, chanting the secret spell while touching the specific creature will make the wielder to spawn it. It doesn't cost any mana or magic energy. The available beasts are T-Rex, Styracosaurs, Gigantosaurus, Sabre tooth, Pterodactyl, Velociraptor, Spinosaurus, Utahraptor, Ankylosaurus & Allosaurus.