9-12

------------------------------ 9 ------------------------------

Drug Dust Arrow (Uncommon):

Useful arrow for assassins or hunters that can help them quickly subdue their opponents. This weapon can be dripped in drugs such as sleep drug, paralyzing drug, hypnotic drug, hallucination drug or toxic drugs and many more. The arrow has a needle like tip which if makes contact with blood stream, the effect spreads much faster. The arrow has small compartment in which drug can be inserted, and if the enemy is hit and does not removes the arrow in 1 second, the drug start to get injected into the body until it is finished or the arrow is removed. The drug can be either stored in solid or liquid form. 

------------------------------ 10 ------------------------------

Electric Eel Arrow (Rare):

An arrow with thunderbolt as tip, which has summoning powers. Though before using this arrow it must be touched to an electric eel. Once it makes contact with enemy the arrow transforms into an electric eel that binds the target and shocks them for 5 seconds. More damage if the target is wet. After that the eel disappears and the arrow returns back to it's original form. This arrow can be used again if picked up by another person though it will act as a normal arrow since the eel hasn't made contract with the shooter. Only the person who has made a contract with the eels can use it to its fullest.

------------------------------ 11 ------------------------------

Incendiary Arrow (Uncommon):

An arrow that is created using unstable explosive chemicals and hence it's tip is needed to be wrapped in a black cloth to prevent it from exploding. The arrow explodes after hitting the target, dealing Area of Effect (AoE) damage as well as knocking back enemy by 5 feet if manages to survive. If hit the head of the target, can quickly kill the enemy. This weapon is useless if it hits anything with black color.

------------------------------ 12 ------------------------------

Spell Slot Arrow (Very Rare):

An arrow that can store magic spells. If a magic caster uses a spell and this arrow is held in front of it then the spell will be absorbed by the arrow. This arrow then can be used as an ammunition by the archer, otherwise it acts as a normal arrow. If it has a spell in it, and hits the enemy target, it will successfully execute a spell, which can deal massive damage since the attack will be considered as close range damage. Any AoE spell effect area will also be increased by double, so it is good idea to shoot it from long distance.