5-8

------------------------------ 5 ------------------------------

Pouch of Phoenix Feathers (Very Rare):

A magic pouch that hold 10 Phoenix  Feathers. This wings are medicinal and of applied on deep bad wounds, it can fully heal the person. After usage the feather turns to ash and cannot be used again. Additionally the feather can be burned and in next 5 minutes anyone within the radius of 1 meter will be healed. The feathers when held in sunlight emanate a rainbow aura.

------------------------------ 6 ------------------------------

Vampiric Knuckles (Very Rare) :

A cursed item made from the teeth of a vampire. They are in pair for both hands. If hit an enemy with these, they suck half amount of blood from them, and it heals the wielder. Though the person must hit someone with this knuckles else it sucks the blood of the user. On the seventh day, if no contact is made with anyone the knuckles suck all the blood from the wielder, killing them.

------------------------------ 7 ------------------------------

Serpent Staff (Legendary) :

A powerful magic weapon wielded by the king of snakes thousands of years ago. It was hidden from the world due to it's unbelievable power. It has a snake head at the top side and an emerald jewel atop the head of the snake, thought to be the Nagmani, and the bottom has a sharp tip. The serpent staff can shoot poisonous fluid at the enemies, which if touches the skin, after 5 minutes paralyzes the target. After 30 minutes, the target is killed. The poisonous liquid can be refilled by keeping it touching the ground for an hour, as it absorbs all the poison from the earth in nearby area. The bottom part of the staff acts as an antidote, which can cure the poisonous effect from the target or anyone poisoned by some other means. Once a day, by touching the orb and casting the summoning spell, to call out two snakes to do your work. The snakes last for an hour.

------------------------------ 8 ------------------------------

Amulet of Rust (Uncommon):

An item created of Mana Forgers. Any time someone hits you and physically damages you, the weapon the opponent uses is rusted by 10%. At the 10th hit the weapon becomes completely rusted and becomes unusable. By chanting the secret spell, the rusting speed can be increased to 20% for next two hits. Works at 20% for short weapons like Knives, Daggers, etc. while it becomes slow at 5% for long weapons like Spears, Glaives, etc.