::Your Farms: Maker Sheds::

As you develop your farm land, Eileen will eventually build maker sheds for you. These buildings will contain special machines you can use to process goods into new types of items. You will have to expand both farms if you want to utilize each's maker sheds.

The Bluebell farm's maker shed has the Yarn Maker, Fermenting Maker, and the Beverage Maker. You can unlock the Yarn and Fermenting makers by having Eileen complete a Pasture Expansion, the Pet Playpen, and then the Maker Shed. After that, you can have her make the separate Beverage Maker. You need to complete 3 expansion requests before you can use the makers on this farm.

 You need to complete 3 expansion requests before you can use the makers on this farm

The Konohana farm's maker shed has the Seed Maker, Grain Mill, and Pickling Pot. The Seed Maker and Grain Mill are unlocked once you have Eileen complete the Make Field expansion three times and then have her finish the Make Waterwheel and Rice Paddy construction request. After that, you can have her make the Pickling Pot as a separate expansion request. You need to complete 4 expansion requests before you can use the makers.

Once you have a maker shed and its machines built, you can use it regardless of where you live! For example, if you lived on Bluebell long enough to get the Fermenting Maker built and then move to Konohana, you simply need to travel back to Bluebell if you want to use it to turn Milk into Cheese, Yogurt, and so on. You don't have to be living on the farm where the machine resides in order to use it.

Each item has set amount of time that it must take before the processed item can be removed from the machine. If you place the items in the machine one at a time, then each item gets its own processed time. If you stack the items together, then they are processed together as a stack and the time required is added together. For example, one Mayonnaise takes 30 minutes to process but a stack of three Mayonnaise takes 90 minutes (3 Mayo x 30 min each). There isn't a way to speed up the item process time.

(A/N: List goes like this: Item NameーRequired ItemsーProcess TimeーShip Price 1 Star to 5 Stars)

Bluebell Maker Machines

The Yarn Maker

Yarn Ball
Wool
11 hours, 30 minutes
780 G | 1040 G | 1300 G | 1560 G | 1820 G

Suffolk Yarn Ball
Good Wool
12 hours, 30 minutes
1260 G | 1680 G | 2100 G | 2530 G | 2940 G

Great Yarn Ball
Great Wool
15 hours
3120 G | 4160 G | 5200 G | 6240 G | 7280 G

White Alpaca Yarn
White Alpaca Wool
15 hours
4800 G | 6400 G | 8000 G | 9600 G | 11,200 G

Brown Alpaca Yarn
Brown Alpaca Wool
22 hours, 30 minutes
4800 G | 6400 G | 8000 G | 9600 G | 11,200 G

(Note: White Alpaca Yarn is processed at a much faster rate than Brown Alpaca Yarn even though they sell for the same price.)

The Fermenting Maker