chapter 6

Hannah's POV at Hannah's house

What am I going to do grace doesn't know about my past but I can't tell her she will just me and I don't want that.

I walk into my bathroom and open the cupboard and take out a razor. 'maybe I shouldn't do this grace would be so disappointed but then again what she doesn't know won't hurt her' I think to my self. I take the razor and cut five lines onto my left arm, I felt the pain but it didn't feel sore it felt numb my blood ran down the sink. The blood stopped after about fifteen minutes.

*knock knock*

I pull me sleeve down and go see who's at the door, its grace. I open the door.

Grace: hey Hannah just wanted to know if I could come over for dinner tonight say about six?

Me: yeah okay that's fine see you then.

Grace: bye

Me: bye

Grace walks off

Well looks like I need to clean up I walk to the bathroom and clean away all the blood so grace doesn't see it, I put the razor back in the cupboard. I take my anxiety and depression pills grace doesn't know about the pills or anything from my past, I think I might tell her about the pills tonight but nothing else one step at a time. She already knows that I live alone in this house,I look at the time its five I better get dressed. I pick a white shirt, a black vest and black jeans. I decide that I'm going to make spaghetti in a tomato sauce graces favourite I get the ingredients out and start to make the sauce.

When grace and Hannah are having dinner (Hannah's POV)

Me: grace?

Grace: yeah?

Me: I take depression and anxiety pills I thought you should know since we're dating

Grace: okay anything else?

Me: yes but we will save that for another time okay?

Grace: okay

A/N

I hope you guys liked it that's all my little kitties

Don't forget to chase your dreams and "nothing else matters"

Katelyn
X