𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄

𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵

Name: [Y/N] [M/N] [L/N]

Age: 17 [Seventeen]

Family: Miriam [L/N] (Mother)
Micheal [L/N] (Father)
Haruko [L/N] (Late Brother)

Grade||Class: Third Year || 1-A

Course: Hero Course

••••

𝑸𝑼𝑰𝑹𝑲 𝑰𝑵𝑭𝑶𝑹𝑴𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵

Quirk Name: AOE

Quirk Type: Mutation

Quirk Description: The user's sweat manifests into crystals in their hair. These crystals can be removed and thrown; upon impact, they will detonate into a ball. The ball varies in colors (Red, Blue and Yellow). Each colored ball has a different effect:

BLUE— The ball causes a large impact in the range around it, causing an outward gravitational push from the ball and the target. (It pushes the target away from the ball)

RED— The ball creates an incredible burning heat in it's meter range from said ball. (It burns anyone who is near the ball)

YELLOW— The ball causes those in it's vicinity to suffer from constant electric shocks. (It causes anyone who is near the ball to suffer from constant electrical shocks)

Quirk Disadvantages/Drawbacks: The crystals are only useful if they're large enough. The larger the crystal, the larger is the ball's area of effect. When the user in wearing their gym uniform or their hero costume, they tie their hair into braids to help concentrate the sweat so it can manifest into larger crystals. After a crystal is detached, it takes 3 minutes for another one to grow. The crystal colors generate themselves randomly, there is no pattern to identify what color will appear after the previous one. If the user sweats too much and produces over 13 crystals, they start to feel nauseous and light-headed. If the removal of the balls continues far beyond that number, they will end up vomiting until it stops.