Battle to seal the breach

He quickly turns to Pixis, announcing his final answer."I'll do it.I'll do it! I don't know if I can seal that hole. But...I'll do it!" He narrows his eyes " I will, I swear"

" well if he's willing to then I'm in" Latina lifts herself up from where she sat, the rest of the powered teens looked surprised, then drake sits up slightly from the mat

" alright if that's how you feel" he said " drake your still weak" Mikasa stated

" yeah well I'll recharge before I jump into the fight" he replies, guess Grayson gave in "well if my bros in then so am I, someone's gotta deal with his clumsy side!" He smirks " hey!" Drake growled, Latina, zane and armin just smiled sheepishly, even Mikasa had a small smile" then I'm in as well!" Zane joined,

Pixis hums with approval and places both hands on both of Eren's shoulders, " excellently said. You all have the heart of a lion." He picks himself up and walks over behind Eren. He raises his hand in the air, cupping his mouth, "Staff Officers hup! We have a plan to flesh out!"Armin gave a start. "Wait, we- we can't actually be moving forward with this strategy!? It was something I just tossed out there!" Armin exclaimed."I was thinking the same thing. 'Cept, he seems like a guy who knows what he's doing. Has it all under control like we can't see the forest for the trees but he has birds eye view." Eren said thoughtfully"You think so?" Armin asked"I do. Either way though we've got a whole other problem we need to address before we can get your plan off the ground. And my gut tells me that the commanders keenly aware of it."

"Which would be...?"

"Titans, Aren't our only foe," Eren answered."Look sharp soldiers!" Pixus said. We turned to see soldiers and Pixus looking at us. "The fate of man kind rests on your shoulders."

Below the four and Commander Pixis, soldiers whisper to one another, "Retake Trost? Are they kidding?!" One says, "Someone up top's lost their marbles, how'd they expect us to shore up the hole?!" Another exclaimed " Is the brass that out of touch? It's a dumb suicide mission!" "Lost cause, no doubt, defeanding wall rose is the only real option here!"

"Jackasses some bureaucrats Pushing this through for the glory?" The daz was next to Marco, whimpering, "i can't- I can't go back..." He clutches the side of his head and screams, "we'll die! We're all going to die! I just want to see my family!" Marco ushers him, "what the hell daz! calm down!" A soldier turns at their outburst and yells, "stop shaking like a snivelling coward! Are you trying to give me the impression you're a liability?!"

He looks up at him and blurts, "Sir, please! Look at us.we are being marched to an early grave like lambs to the slaughter!" The soldier has his hands placed on his blades, "You too good to sacrifice yourself for the good of humanity soldier? Or do you prefer I cut you down right now as an example to your comrades?" Daz goes and brings out his blades, " do what you Gotta do.I'll take it over being fed to A titan like human candy any day! "

Marco grabs his shoulders while Daz starts sobbing, "get a hold of yourself!" "Let's go of me! Let go! I'm not going back to that nightmare!" At this, people start to get worried and afraid. Jean sweats, looking around him, to see people murmuring, yet again, " you hear that?"

"Not gonna lie, he's got a point." One male said "So,uh..who doYou thinks going to have a nervous breakdown next?" "I dunno. But trost isn't the way I want to go...""Come again?!" Two girl soldiers flinch and turn, "Uh. I was just kidding around sir!"

The soldier leans closer to her, "speak up!" " what?!" " at the top of your lungs. Make as much noise as you can, Cadets you think everyone else Doesn't feel the same way about the stupid idea as you do? No stir up a dumb distraction So I can get out of here!" It felt the time for Jean to intervene, "and where exactly to you think " out of here" is?"