Expedition

The soldiers all gallop through the abandoned homes that were overrun by Titans. Hanji looks around and spots a Titan, yelling it out to everyone " We've got a ten-meter closing in on the left. I want to know What's rolling around in that glorious belly!"

" hanji!" Donna snapped, scolding her since it was scaring the recruits "Never mind! Let the Support Squad do their jobs!"Two members of the Support Squad glide through the air towards the Titan, and I glance over to see one of them slice its nape but too shallowly.

"Dammit, too shallow." He muttered "Just focus on Defending the ranks!" The soldier flies around as the one Titan tries to grab it.

Sasha whimpers at the sight when someone places a hand on her head and forced her to look forward, "eyes front! Their job to handle it, yours is to keep moving!" They continue riding their horses throughout the broken town, "Forward! Ride for all your worth!" Eren stares right up ahead, remembering the plan him and Levi's squad talked about.

'The only have our backs till were clear of the city ruins.everything beyond that will be an interrupted tighten territory.will be more or less on our own.the only thing to fall back on out there is commander erwins Long range scouting formation. the special Ops squad'll be positioned here" Gunter says

"Loaded question. be straight with me you think our friends have a shot at taking down a titan?" Eren questions, leaving Oluo confused, "Really? I should certainly hope so, otherwise what the hell have they been training for? Now listen, and listen well.prepared or not, you're all scouts, which means the time is nigh tochoke back those fears and!-" But he bites his tongue, making violet snort

. Everyone was now out of the town, which made them proceed into the next plan when Erwin's arm slipped up and ordered, "Long-range formation.let's go! "

"See you round , good luck." Reiner says as Armin gallops further, "you asked a favour if you run into one of em  don't p*** yourself!" Jean yells from afar as he responds, "yeah, same goes for you!" Armin said

" see ya on the flip side" Grayson said before galloping away

By now, everyone gets to their positions. Mikasa looks around in worry for Eren, but shakes her head and looks forward, "The Long range scouting formation is a forward facing semicircle," Erwin  tells to everyone, "Will be positioned relative to one another at equal intervals within view of signal fire on all sides.the idea is to extend our sporting and signal range as far as possible."Armin continues to dash on his horse, along with a spare one. He glances around and flinches when crows fly out, gawking. He shakes his head and looks back ahead of him, 'Stay calm.you're alright.' He then shoots to his right due to the sound of flare guns being shot. Out came a red signal as Armin remembers the instructions.

' you can bet the lucky b******s riding in the front row sporting squads will see a lot of Titans.the second one comes into View, lock and load.alert your nearest comrades with a red smoke signal. They in turn will alert the nearest comrades by doing the same, and so on.once the commander feels he has a decent read on the Titans positions, he'll be firing of a green smoke signal. At the side of one, the platoon is to reroute accordingly. The fewer Titans confronted head on in route to our goal, the better, will need all the able bodies we can spare.the name of the game then is evalation.'

Sasha encounters a small village as she glances her surroundings sharply.' I'll keep in mind, this isn't a foolproof strategy the train is wild, plenty of places for the enemy to lie in ambush.' As Sasha continues her hurrying, an Abnormal burst through a building, making her let out loud whimpers. She turns and makes her horse run as fast as possible, leaving in just the nick of time before meeting her doom, "Red smoke. Have to fire..." Sasha mutters, struggling to put the red smoke in her gun. Unfortunately for her, it falls out of her grasp as it gets exploded by the Abnormal behind her.