Expedition 2

A sharp Shrill whistles penetrated the silence

A sharp Shrill whistles penetrated the silence. The tree has stopped by a circle of trees, taking rest in a clearing."Where'd they get this? How old's your gear?" Reiner asked. As he bandaged armins head."Don't worry about it. It came off like it's supposed to so it didn't break. It should still be in decent shape." Armin answered."Alright. That's something then. Still down a horse though. Not an ideal situation. We can't get moving again till Jeans ride shows up." Jean stopped whistling

' just my luck, reiners horse comes back like an old lover, why the hells mine gotta go AWOL?' He goes back to whistling one more time before stopping' dammit.we can't afford to stay out in the open like this.if worse comes to worse one of us'll have to get left behind. What are we supposed to do? Draw straws?'Jean stops his whistling at this and shoots his head to Reiner and armin ' arguments hurt not runners to speak to ride with safety. Maybe I should just take my chances horse- retrieving on foot.'Jean grumbles before going back to thought, "Damn it!"

' how messed up is it that we might even have to even consider that? Out of the frying pan, into the fire, it's what we get for narrowly escaping death!' Jean let's out another whistle, with armin he wasn't still think back to the titan while he was i'm on the ground paralysed with the titan looming over him

"Armin?" Reiner called out his name.  Getting No reply.  "You with me?" He asked   With a small gasp, Armin gave a jump backwards.  "I guess your heads still pretty shaken up, huh?" He said concernedly. While jean whistles again  "Um, it might still be a little foggy, yeah."  "It's okay. The choice isn't gonna be any easier with you thinking clearly." Reiner the added getting up. "Two of us are gonna have to stay here. We need to figure out who." Jean turns his head in shock "Wait a sec!" Armin exclaimed, leaping up. "I mean, shouldn't we even fire off a smoke signal first? If everyone kept going straight, Row 4 Squad 3 should be in close us now!"

Jean let off a purple flare."Well that's the emergency signal but who knows? I doubt anyone's gonna see it and say 'Hey, somebody must need an other horses.'"

."Armin, hey, listen. We're only gonna wait 3 minutes. If no one comes, we're gonna have to decide who goes."It should be me," Armin said at the same time."But if I'm going to be left out here in the open, I need you to relay a message. If possible, give it only to commander Erwin.""Hey Armin," Jean called. "Looks like you'll be able to tell him yourself."they  turned in surprise." Someone answered the call. Hell yes! They've got 2  horses in tow!Woah!" He gasped when he saw a familiar red with a familiar blond girl next to her, each carrying one horses reins "That's.....It's Latina and christa!"

"Hey guys!" Latina called out "You alright?!" Followed by Christa, ringing with concern.."Well damn!" Jean laughed. "That's my little run away! Easy Bushwall, it's ok. I forgive you."jean chuckled patting his horse

"Poor thing, he ran to us like the devil was on his tail! Did you guys fight a Titan " they then noticed armins head ". Oh no! Armin, your head! Your hurt!" Latina exclaimed