Guilt...

Alba was in this club again

Suddenly she gasped as she could feel her heart about to explode. She threw her head back at the feeling of Guzman's hands dragging all over her smooth legs. He slowly and sensually went up the inside of her thighs with open mouth kisses leaving Alba gasping for pleasure.

She closed her eyes as he kissed her before biting her lips as the blonde blew softly against her heart. She felt his head nestle between her legs letting Alba restrain an anticipated moan. She wanted more than anything to feel him between her legs, to feel his body against hers.

She arched her back as he let his hands go up along her chest, her breasts and finally her neck. The sensation was such that she could almost feel stars forming behind her closed eyelids.

She threw her head back as Guzman rested his hand on her hips to hold her in place before moaning again."Guzman."

"Alba. "

Despite her haze of ecstasy, Alba began to frown at the sound of the familiar voice. She knew that voice. Except that it wasn't Guzman's.

She suddenly felt her heart rate skip a beat for a whole other reason as she was now struggling with the pleasure offered.

She suddenly opened her eyes just to feel her heart stop completely in her chest at the sight of the lush curls between her legs. The brown immediately raised his head to the sensation of her gaze leaving Alba to murmur in horror.

"Valerio."

"Nooooo!"

"Nooooo!"

Alba suddenly jumped out of her mattress as she regained consciousness before looking around in panic. She brought her hand to her sticky forehead with sweat before removing the strands of hair blocking her vision. She swallowed as the memories came back to her before letting herself suddenly fall back on her bed in disarray.