The Devil Within

Alba continued to absently write her notes along her keyboard as she looked at the handwritten page of the library book

                  Alba continued to absently write her notes along her keyboard as she looked at the handwritten page of the library book. She tried to decipher Victor Hugo's words for a good minute before letting another sigh leave her lips. She looked at Nadia hoping to get her help just to see her deeply asleep on her math textbook.

She sighed in concern at the sight before shaking her head as she picked up a piece of paper and a pen.

I went to get something to snack on.

Ps : And before you argue with me for letting you sleep, think how much you feel rested.

Alba.

She worked far too much in her parents' store. She sincerely deserved a little rest.

If Alba could do anything to help her she would do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately it looks like there was nothing she could do except let her rest for now.

She tore the note from her notebook before standing up discreetly to place it in front of the brunette. She made sure to wedge it with a book to make sure she could read it before putting away her things. She pulled the strap of her bag over her shoulder before holding a book against her chest as she made her way outside the library.

She took advantage of the surrounding silence to try to quell her obsessive thoughts before taking a sudden break from hearing a distant cry. She frowned as she looked around before resuming her walk towards the break room.

"Help! "

This time the brunette made a sudden stop at the hearing of the increasingly urgent cry leaving Alba to turn her head on the door of the pool. She swallowed in hesitation before finally entering the room, somewhat uncertain.

"Hello ? Someone's here?"

She looked around in nervousness clearly still marked by this dismal place. She had never really had good memories in this pool. But last year's event had made it more real for her.

"Help! Please! Help! "

Alba rushed abruptly through the urgent and panicked cries before pausing abruptly in horror at the sight of her. She abruptly dropped the book she was holding immediately alerting Cayetana as she gave a horrified look at the brunette.

"Alba, help me! Alba! "

The sounds, the time, everything seemed to stop for Alba as she stared at Polo's still body on the tiled floor. She could feel the breath missing her like flashes of Marina were resurfacing along her mind.

Marina, blood, Polo...

Polo.

She knew she had to react.