Ch. 32

Enjoy x

~~

The following weekend after Harry's birthday , Louis gave him a note on Friday evening .

i have another birthday surprise :) tomorrow, saturday noon, your mum, step dad, sister and friends from back home are coming over for lunch

Harry gaped and looked up at Louis , who was smiling with his lower lip between his teeth .

"What ? When - how ?" Harry stuttered , "But I - I literally talked to my mum this morning and she said nothing ."

Louis rolled his eyes playfully and typed in his phone in the notes , showing it to Harry .

thats why its called a surprise

Harry grinned and wrapped his arms around Louis tightly , pressing kiss after kiss to his cheek , "You are just full of surprises , aren't you ?"

Louis laughed a bit and squirmed for him to let go , though Harry didn't falter and picked him up in his arms , carrying him to the couch . He fell back with Louis on his chest , they laughed together before Louis lifted himself off Harry's chest to sit next to him .

Harry propped his arms behind his head , "Could I atleast help with making the food for tomorrow ?" He pouted when Louis shook his head , "But whyyy , I just want to help ."

Louis shook his head again , Harry deepened his pout , "Please ? Pretty please ?" Louis bit his lower lip , Harry's face was too cute . So to make him stop pouting he tickled him a bit under his arm , Harry smiled and lowered his arm , grabbing Louis' hand , "No way you'll tickle me without me getting you back ."

~~

On Saturday morning Louis woke up early to help Geoff , Liam and Zayn with cooking the food and making the salads .

Louis cut up the vegetables , Geoff was in charge of making two types of pasta , Zayn was in charge of the pasta toppings and Liam was making garlic bread .

Around ten a.m there was a knock on the door , Geoff dried his hands and went to open , smiling widely at Harry . "Hi , good morning . Come in ."

"Good morning ." Harry smiled and walked in , patting his shoulder , "Thought I'd come and see if I could help you guys ." He walked with Geoff to the kitchen .

Geoff chuckled , "Louis already instructed us not to let you help , sorry boy ." He shook his head , Louis lifted his head up and blushed soft pink , giving Harry a cute smile .

Harry glared at him playfully , "Seriously ?"

Louis nodded proudly and went back to making the salad , Harry greeted Liam and Zayn before going to Louis , he put his arm around his waist and leaned in to kiss his cheek , "Stand up now ."

Louis looked up at him confused , Harry pulled his chair back a bit , "Just want you to sit on my lap , bub . Stand up ." Louis stood up and let Harry sit down on the chair , then sitting down on his lap .

Harry pulled them closer to the table and let his arms rest around Louis' small waist , pressing a kiss to his shoulder , "Please be careful with the knife ."

The three other guys pretended not to look , but the smiles on their faces gave it away . Not that the couple noticed .

~~

Harry convinced Louis to let him atleast help with making the table (definitely not because Harry tickled him until he agreed) , they opened up their kitchen table and covered it with a white table mat , put plates and utensils all around it with drink glasses and wooden blocks for the hot pans .