Ch. 45

Enjoy x

~~

Louis grinned as he opened his bedroom door for Harry ; he was halfway done with packing up for his anniversary getaway with Harry .

Harry smiled back , he grabbed Louis' waist and pulled him to his chest , "Hi bubba ." He kissed his forehead , looking over his head to the suitcase on Louis' bed , "You're not done yet ?"

"No , I just need a few more things ." Louis said and pulled back from his arms , returning to the closet . Harry sat on his bed and watched Louis filling his suitcase , before grabbing the toiletries bag and going to the bathroom .

Over the past two weeks , the couple planned their anniversary weekend off together . They didn't really mind the place , or what they were going to be doing , they only cared about being with each other .

And true to his word , Louis help with paying for the getaway , even though Harry promised him he could pay it all . He did love spoil Louis , and Louis was flattered , but he didn't Harry to pay for everything on his own - he couldn't rely on other people's money , ever .

Louis walked back into his room and placed the toiletries bag in his suitcase , counting off his fingers to make sure he had everything . He bit his lower lip when he realized the gift he bought for Harry was still hidden in his closet , and he didn't want to take it out with Harry in the room - he wanted it to be a surprise . How was he going to get Harry to leave the room for ten seconds ?

But luckily , Harry stood up from the bed , "I'll go wee real quick , be back in a minute ." He said and left the room . Louis sighed in relief and quickly took the small gift out of the closet , shoving it into his suitcase under a few clothes , before adding the last few things in and zipping it closed . He put his shoes on just as Harry walked back into the room , he grabbed Louis' suitcase from the bed , "All set ?"

Louis nodded , he stood up and walked towards the door , though was pulled back with Harry's arm across his torso , "You haven't kissed me hello yet ." He pouted , Louis smiled and brought his head down to his level , pressing a gentle kiss to his lips .

Harry hummed and let go of the suitcase to wrap both arms around Louis , he squished him a bit and smiled when Louis let out a soft giggle .

"Let's get going ." Harry mumbled , pressing one more kiss to Louis' lips before letting him go , taking the suitcase with him as he walked out of the room . Louis followed him out of the room and down the stairs , he went to hug Geoff before he left .

"Have fun , let me know if you two need any help ." Geoff hugged Louis tightly , then patted Harry's shoulder . The two smiled and walked out of the house hand in hand .

"Did Zayn take the pups ?" Louis asked , Harry nodded , "Yeah , he stopped by earlier today to pick them up . I really hope they don't trash his place ." Harry chuckled .

"They're good pups , they'll be okay ." Louis smiled , watching Harry hoisting the suitcase into the backseat of his car , before getting into the passenger's seat .

Harry sat in the driver's seat and started the car , handing Louis the AUX chord . "You're in charge of the songs ." Louis reached to take the chord , though Harry pulled it away and leaned closer , a smile on his lips , "Kiss me ."

"You're kissy today ." Louis blushed light pink , pressing a kiss to Harry's lips . Harry smiled with his eyes still closed , letting Louis peck his lips over and over . "I'm happy to chill with you for a whole weekend . Had a hard time at the bakery these past four weeks ."