Epilogue

Thank you for reading the book , hope you enjoyed it x

~~

-Three Years Later-

"Louis Tomlinson-Payne ."

The crowd clapped as Louis and Beau walked over to the school principal , next to him stood Helene , who was grinning brightly at him . He shook both their hands and received his diploma , telling Beau to sit as the principal put a the official red therapy-dog strapper around Beau .

They walked off the stage and back to their seats , Louis leaned down to kiss Beau lovingly between his ears , then down the bridge of his nose , before sitting up and continuing to pet him .

He turned to look at his family , grinning when they all sent him kisses .

Soon enough the Ceremony was over , Louis hurried back to his family . He jumped into Harry's arms , wrapping him in a tight hug . Harry squeezed him back almost painfully , kissing the side of his head over and over .

"You did it , baby , you fucking did it ." He grinned , Louis pulled back to kiss him properly , holding the back of his head .

Harry hummed , "So proud of you , bub ."

Louis pulled back to breathe , pressing one more kiss to his lips before pulling back from their cuddle to hug Liam aswell .

Liam squeezed him and kissed his temple , "So proud of you , Lou ." He rocked them side to side , Louis squeezed him back , "I'm so happy I did it ."

They pulled back from the hug , Louis cuddled with Geoff for a bit , then hugged Zayn aswell .

"Let's go , now , we need to get started on dinner ." Harry held his arm open , Louis pressed himself to his side , "What are we making ?"

"We are making some home-made sushi , while you are sitting back and watching ." Harry wrapped both his arms around his waist sideways , Louis pouted , "I want to help ."

"Today is about you , bubba . So no ." Harry kissed the tip of his nose .

"Louis ?"

Louis turned his head and smiled when he saw Helene , he pulled back from Harry and handed him Beau's leash , going to hug her .

Helene held him tightly , "You have no idea how bittersweet this is for me ." She pulled back to look at him , "I'm so happy for you , I'm proud of you for getting your diploma , but I'm also sad I won't be seeing you next year ."

"Yeah , it really is bittersweet ." Louis chuckled , "But I'll come visit , I promise ."

"Please do , I would love to hear about your new job ." She nodded , they hugged once more before Helene shook the hands of Harry , Geoff , Liam and Zayn , who introduced themselves .

~~

~~