Chapter 1♡

OSCAR"SPOOKY" DIAZ

Y/N HERNANDEZ

THE CREW OF COURSE😍JAMAL,MONSE, CEASER,& RUBY

THE CREW OF COURSE😍
JAMAL,MONSE, CEASER,& RUBY

THE CREW OF COURSE😍JAMAL,MONSE, CEASER,& RUBY

Y/N POV:

We were all sitting on the porch of Ruby's house. It was me, Monse, Jamal, & Ruby. Cesear was out with some one.

"I still can't believe Ceaser is a part of the Santos!" Monse said. "I KNOW RIGHT!!" Jamal yelled out of nowhere.  "Well isn't his family all about the "gang life?" I asked.

"Well not all of his family. His brother is and I think his dad." Ruby said. "Who is his brother?" I asked. "Girl you don't know about his brother?!" Monse said.

"No. *Giggles* I'm new to this neighborhood. But I would love to know who he is." I said. "HE IS SCARY!!" Jamal said and then shook a little bit.

"He can't be that scary." I said. "Just wait til you see him. He is the definition of scary." Ruby said. "Well y'all keep telling me he's scary. At least tell me his name." I said.

"His name is Oscar. But they call him Spooky." Monse said. "Oh we-" I was interrupted by a red car pulling up. "Uh-oh he's here!!" Jamal yelled and ran into the house.

"Oh sh--!" Ruby yelled and ran in after Jamal. "Come on girl!" Monse said and grabbed me and we all ran into the house. "Okay,okay. Why did you all run into the house?" I asked.

"DID YOU NOT JUST SEE OSCAR IN THAT CAR!?" Jamal yelled. "He can't be that scary." I said. And as soon I said that we saw the door opening.

Revailing Cesear and this guy right behind him that I'm assuming that was his brother. They were not lying when they said he was scary but he was hot.

"Sup!" Cesear said. "H-hi." Everyone else stuttered. Then both of them walked into the house and sat on the couch across from us.

"Who are you?" The man named Oscar asked. "I-I'm  Y/N. I just moved into the neighborhood recently." I said. I mentally cursed myself for stuttering in front of a handsome guy.

"I wanna get to know a lil bit more about you. Come sit over here." He said & patted the spot right next to him.

"Girl I think he like you." Monse whispered in my ear. I chuckled a little bit and then got up to sit right next to him.

I was a little nervous at first because he is the Santos gang leader. But he started to talk to me a little bit more. I got to know so much about him.

"Aye. Monse meet me in Ruby's room." (remember they're at Ruby's house) I said and got up and she followed. Leaving the guys in the living room.

IN RUBY'S ROOM

"Girl I see you!!" Monse said and I laughed. "Do you like him?" Monse asked. "No." I said and blushed. "Y/N stop lying." She said. "Okay yes." I blushed a little.

"Well you got no worries because it seems he's totally into you." Monse said and smiled. Just then we heard *knock,knock,knock*.

"Come in!" I shouted. The door opened revailing Oscar. "Aye! Uh Monse can you give me and Y/N some alone time?" He asked. "Sure." Monse said and smirked, I blushed.

He came and stretched his self out on the bed. "What's up mamas?" He asked. I blushed. "Nothing much papi." I said and smirked.

"You really trying me aren't you?" He said and chuckled. "So can I learn a little bit more about Santos, Papi?" I asked. "Sure mi amor." He replied and I blushed.

"Whatchu wanna know?" Oscar said and raised his eyebrow. "Just what do y'all do all the time." I said. "Well we fight against the Prophet$." He said.

"The Prophet$?" I asked. "Yes their a gang around this area too. We have a lot of history." He said and smirked. "So did you ever kill anyone?" I asked. "I pleaged the 5th." He said.

"Oscar! Tell me." I said. "Nope." He said popping the "p". "Tell mee Papi!! Pleaseee!!" I said. "Fine then." He said and pulled out a gun.

I looked at the gun then him. "Does that answer your question?" He said. "Yup!" I said and giggled. I don't know why but I felt the urge to hug him.

So that's what I did. I got on top of him which surprised him. "You a cute lil mami." He said and licked his lips. "Your a handsome Papi." I said.

We cuddled for about 10 minutes until it was time for him to go.
"Looks like I gotta get going mamas." Oscar said. He got up and kissed me on the forehead.

I blushed madly and he walked out of the door. Then, everyone else came barging in.

"SO WHAT DID Y'ALL DO? DID Y'ALL DO IT? DID Y'ALL KISS??" Jamal bombarded me with questions. "Hold up." I said. "No we didn't do it but he kissed me on the forehead." I said.

"He's so into you." Cesear said. "And I'm so into him." I said.