Chapter 13♡

Y/N'S POV:

The whole room fell silent. Haha bitch!

"This is some bullshit!" Monse said and got up in my face. Oh hell nah!

"What? You think I wouldn't find out." I said and got up in her.

"Why tf did you kiss him?!" I yelled. "I-i-" I cut her off when I grabbed her hair.

I grabbed her hair and slammed her ass to the ground. The boys just stood their in shock.

I started punching her in her face. Making scratches and marks everywhere.

"This bitch think I'm playing!" I said and took my earnings out.

"WHY*punch*THE*punch*FUCK*punch*.DID*punch*.YOU*punch*.KISS.*punch.*HIM*punch*?!" I said and swung at her face at the same time.

"Aye!!" Cesear said and pulled me off of Monse. I was tried my best to get out of his grip but he was too strong.

"Okay y'all gotta go!" Ruby said and opened the door. Monse quickly got up and ran out the door and onto the street.

But somehow I got out of Cesear's grip and ran after her.

Their was a shovel that was sitting right there. I grabbed the shovel and swung that shit at her.

She hit the ground real hard. Then a red Impala pulls up.

I don't even give a fuck if spooky in that car I will still beat this hoe's ass.

I grabbed the shovel and starting beating Monse the fuck up.

I remember seeing Spooky and the rest of the Santos get out the car and run over towards us.

I was still beating Monse. I then felt two big ass hands wrap around my waist.

"Chill!" Spooky said and pulled me off Monse.

"Get the fuck off me!" I yelled at him. "No! Not until you chill the fuck out!" He said clearly pissed.

I calmed down a bit. I looked over at Monse the girl was unconscious.

I faced Spooky. "Why did you kiss her?" Tears fell down my eyes. He just stared at me emotionless.

"Why spooky? Why? What does she have that I don't?" I asked crying with my hands on his buff chest.

"It just happened so fast. I don't know." Was all he could manage to say.

"Whatever we had it's done! Because this is either the third or fourth time I've been hearing you been messing around with Monse or something!" I yelled and ran away.

He just stared at the ground.

To be continued...

Y/N beat Monse ass lmfao! I made that of my friends Ale and Evan just imagine that's you and Monse!😂