Chapter 2♡

Y/N POV

Me and Spooky has been getting very close over the past few weeks. And I really like him and I'm positive he likes me back.

I told everyone about my crush on him and they are all very supportive. Even Jasmine has been hanging out with us lately. We were at Ruby's house as usual.

"I'mma be in Ruby's room." I said. "Me and Monse will be in the master bedroom." Cesear said. "Me and Ruby will be in the bathroom." Jasmine said and started rubbing on Ruby's chest."No we won't." Ruby said.

"And I'll be with Abuelita and staying in the living room." Jamal said and smiled because he was still tryna find some roller world money. Me, Monse, and Cesear all got up.

Ruby was not going with Jasmine at all. So they stayed in the living room with Jamal.

Jamal's POV

"Okay. So I need to learn as much about roller wor-" I was interrupted by knocking.

"I got it." I got up and went to open the door. As soon as I opened it I closed it.
"Who is it?" Jasmine asked with a hand on her hip.

"Spooky." I said in fear. Just then we heard police sirens. Monse,Cesear, & Y/N came out of the rooms. "What's that?" Y/N asked.

Then as soon as we heard police sirens Spooky came in the house and locked the door.

"What are you doing here?" Cesear asked. "Homie. Did you not just hear the police sirens?" Spooky asked.

Y/N POV

Jamal started yelling but we couldn't hear because of the sirens. Then we heard cops saying "lockdown."

Then the sirens started fading. "Jamal what did you say?" I asked. "I said I can't believe we're stuck in a house with Spooky!" Jamal yelled.

Spooky looked at him with one eyebrow raised. And he looked so damn fine.🤤

"Y'all wanna play a game while we wait?" Monse asked. "Sure!" Everyone said.

"Jamal truth or dare?" Ruby asked. "Dare!" Jamal said. "I dare you to eat that egg sandwich that is in Jasmine's purse." Ruby smirked.

"Fine!" Jamal said. Jasmine took the egg sandwich out of her purse. Jamal ate it all but then he threw up. Everybody had a disgusted look on their face.

He finally came back. "Ok. My turn." Jamal said. "Truth or dare Y/N?" Jamal asked. "OOOO THINGS BOUT TO GET CRAZY UP IN HERE!!" Jasmine yelled.

"Dare." Y/N smirked knowing it had something to do with Spooky. "I dare you to make out with Spooky right now." Jamal said and everyone smirked.

I looked over to Spooky. He had a emotionless face so I couldn't tell if he wanted it or not. "Okay then." I said.

I scooted over towards him and grabbed his chin and made out with him.

Everyone was screaming. I pulled away from him. He winked towards me.

"Ok who's next?" Monse asked. "Okay. Spooky. Truth or Dare?" Cesear asked.
"Truth." He said.

"Is it true you want to date Y/N?" Cesear asked. I was hoping he would say yes but he said "This game is stupid." He said and went to the back.

Everyone turned and looked at me. "I'm sorry." Cesear said. "It's fine. I should've never had a crush on him. Of course he wouldn't like me." I said and a tear dropped down my eye.

Then we heard some one giggle. We all looked up. "Haha!" Spooky laughed and started clapping his hands.

"Mamas. Why you crying? The only reason I walked away is because I didn't want to hurt you. I'm not good enough for you. And I don't want you to be put in dangerous situations because of me Mami.❤️I love you and I want to go out with you but it's not safe. Please understand princesa." Spooky said.

"Your not gonna hurt me. I want to be with you. Give us a chance. Please Spooky." I said. "Okay then. Will you like to be my girl?" Spooky asked.

"Duh." I said and got up and hugged him. "SUCH A BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY!!" Jamal yelled and started fake crying. "IT'S OFFICIAL!!!" Jasmine yelled.

"My baby is all grown." Ruby said. We all laughed. "You hurt her and it's on." Monse said. "Trust me I'm not gonna hurt her." Spooky said and gave me a kiss.

"Ooooh so now you and Spooky go be getting itttt!!" Jasmine said and everyone laughed.