Chapter 5♡

Y/N POV

"Who's that?" Cesear asked. "I'm your father." The man said. "You can't come back like that!" Spooky yelled. "Oscar..." Cesear said.

"No! Because he wasn't there for us at all!!" Spooky yelled forgetting that all of us were there. Spooky then looked at us and he said to his dad "Let's go outside." Spooky said.

"I think we should spy. Just in case anything goes wrong." I said. "Okay." Everyone else said and we opened the window quietly. 

"One day you said I could be something. A astronaut,a chef, or a movie star!! But how can I be that if I never had any role model!! Huh? I was a father to your SON! NOT MY SON! You destroyed me and Ceaser lives. We didn't have anyone to look up too!!" Spooky said with tears coming down his face.

"I'm just gonna leave." The man said. "LEAVE!? YOU ALREADY LEFT ONCE!" Spooky yelled. "I cause to much trouble!" The man yelled back at Spooky.

"I WAS A FATHER TO A BROTHER WITHOUT EVEN BEING A SON!!" Spooky yelled. "THAT'S NOT FAIR!!" Spooky yelled. "I'm done." The man said and walked away.

A tear left my eye after I seen what happened. I immediately hugged Cesear who was sobbing just like his brother.

Monse,Jamal,& Ruby joined me and Cesear. Spooky came into the house. While sniffling. He looked at us and then he started walking to the back.

"Spooky come here." I said. He came and joined us. We all broke the group hug. "I just uhh need some time alone." Spooky said.

"We understand." I said back. "But look Spooky and Cesear were always here for you two if you need us." I said.

"We will get going. Cesear are you coming with us or nah?" I said. "Nah. Spooky needs me and I need him." Cesear said looking down.

"Well I both love you two." I said and hugged Cesear and kissed Spooky. He smiled a little. "I love you Spooky." I said. "I love you two."

Everyone said their goodbyes and left Spooky's house.

Well that was one long day....