Chapter 7♡

Y/N POV

"Why are you guys not talking to Cesear and Spooky?" I asked. "They..." Ruby said. "Jamal!" I said.

"I can't say." Jamal said. "Tell me now or I'll-" I said. "Okay fine! Cesear said that he got at Monse and we asked him why he said that and he said he was tryna protect because Spooky had said he was gonna get at Monse!" Jamal said.

"Spooky said he was gonna get a Monse?" I asked. "Yeah.." Ruby said. "We're going to Spooky's NOW!" I said.

We walked over to Spooky's and seen all the Santos. "Sup Y/N!" Sad eyes said. "Hey Sad eyes! Have you seen Spooky?" I asked.

"Yeah he's in the house." He said. "C'mon guys!" I said and grabbed Ruby and Jamal.

It smelled like weed. Jamal started coughing. "Y'all seriously need some air freshener!" He said while coughing.

I turned my head towards the left and seen Spooky making out with some girl. My heart broke at the scene.

"Spooky..." I said. He realized my voice and turned to look at me. He walked up towards me. "I'm done." I said and ran out.

"Y/N!!" Jamal and Ruby yelled and chased after me. "LOOK WHAT YOU DID! SHE GAVE YOU NOTHING BUT LOVE! AND YOU CHEAT ON HER WITH THAT!" Jamal yelled.

I didn't know where I was running to but then I bumped into Cesear. "Y/N!" Cesear said and smiled. I hugged him. "What happened?" Cesear said.

"Spooky cheated twice." Jamal said. "Twice!? When was the first time?" Cesear asked. "I told her what you said." Jamal plainly stated.

"Jamal!" Cesear whispered yelled but I could still hear him. "Y/N go home and  rest okay?" Cesear said.

I sniffled and Jamal and Ruby walked me home.

To be continued...