꧁Chapter II꧂ ~[Talks]~

{The music is nice}

[3rd person Pov]

After min Jun's bold statement, (Y/n) excused herself with Alex and Sangwoo joined them as well as others that started following the trio and they chatted more..

{(Y/n)'s Pov}

I was playing with my phone as Alex was talking about how some girl went to confess her love to him and got no as an answer.. "Hey (Y/n) can you gimme your me you're number, so we can chat sometimes~?" Sangwoo asked "Hmm~ why not." I giggled as both of them blushed slightly.

'He's interesting..He can be my next prey though I feel like I knew him as he was so familiar to me.. I wonder why?' I was lost in my own thoughts when Alex pinched my cheek.

And Sangwoo glared at him, "Oi, idiot do you give your number to every guy you just met!?" I laughed "No, why would I? But if you want, I can~" Alex blushed red "Why do you like to bully me so much, idiot.!" I smirked "Oh, My childhood friend is a tsundere~ huh?" As I was teasing Alex, there stood Sangwoo with a emotionless look but with much rage in his eyes, I looked than he again smiled like a creep.

"Now, you guys are really cloSe," "Obviously we are!" Alex replied Sangwoo ignored him.. "Oh yes, (Y/n) Would you give me your number now~?"
"Of course!"

[Time skip~ bought to you by Sasageyo]

Ah it's late now I should go home. I said as I looked at the time. "Can I take you home (Y/n)?" sangwoo offered. "No, we live in the same neighborhood so I can walk with her." Alex replied and Sangwoo looked at me with his puppy eyes, I smiled and nodded. "Then I can send you both." He looked and grinned at me "Alright, thanks." I said, Alex protested but soon he agreed too.

{Time skip to the car}

At first the car ride was a little quiet but (Y/n) again teased Alex and talked with Sangwoo more as Alex and Sangwoo seem to be getting along. (Y/n) smiled at that thought that her prey was getting along with her accomplish.

{Sangwoo's pov}

"(Y/n) can you show me the way?" "Yes, go to right, then straight." she replied. Oh what a beautiful voice she had~ and what would her screams sound like. Ahh~ I blushed No, no I have to call her soon to my house, so we can have some fun~ "Well (Y/n) do you live alone?" "Yes, and Alex lives right next to me."

"Ah, Why are there no neighbors here?" I asked, as I observed the area, It was quite and dark. "When we were little there were too many people's here but as days gone by they left..." Alex nodded "Oh, that's sad." I faked pity.

[Time skip to (Y/n)'s house]

"Hmm, (Y/n) your house looks a little Old? NO not in a bad way!" I panicked a bit. "This house was my grandparents home, So i stayed here because I was closer to them." She sighed. "Now now, let's stop talking about my past!" And after a moment She smiled again. "Would you like to have a cup of tea, Hmm?"