꧁Chapter IX꧂ ~{A New Face(?)}~

(Did y'all forgot about me ;} Anyways I love lofi so friggin and if you do too, let's vibe together lmao Ily♡ Byeeee)
                     ±

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK (Y/N)!!? WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?" Alex gasped, he was shocked, scared, nervous, angry but the most important thing was worry, worrying about you more than anything else

"No No I'll take the blame, you go somewhere else I'll confront the co-"

"Relax Silly, I'll be alright and you don't have to confront them because I have already thought through it." you smiled, gently patting his head.

     "But what if they found out?!"

       "What if they arrested you!?"

           "What if you're gone...?"

"What if you leave me jus like they did?"

                    "What if.."

You hugged him tightly but made sure to make him comfortable and gently patted his head, trying to calm him down. "Idiot you shouldn't think too much, just act like you always do and don't worry much, I'll not leave you. Just let me handle this." You reassured him and stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

"Here." You gave him a cup of hot chocolate, then took yours and sat at the other side of the couch comfortably.

"Have you calmed down enough now? Because they'll arrive soon" you said slowly drinking the drink to savour the taste. "Yes, I'm alright now." Alex replied, seemingly calmed downed.

"Shit, I'm really hungry..." You sighed, getting annoyed by waiting for so long. Then in a minute you heard Your bell rang.

"Oh my Office Park! Good morning, and what brings you here~?" You asked, smiling seemingly elated at his arrival.
"Ah (Y/n) dear, How are you and Alex doing?" Officer Park asked, laughing and patted your head happily. "Hehe we're alright-"  "Oi this is not the time for chatting Old man!" Kaede half shouted, cutting you off "Oh my Kaede, You should respect elders more and Mr. Park Would you like to come in and have a cup of tea?" You asked, opening the door fully to let them enter.

"Ah Would you like tea or coffee?" You asked "WHAT!? ARE YOU TRYING TO POISON OFFICER PARK, SLUT!" Kaede shouted, butting in and not letting officer Park to talk. You chuckled at her behaviour, really amused "Little girl will you calm down a bit.." Officer Park said, sighing "Ah, Mr. Park don't worry, Not that I mind about her words~" You winked at her, your smirk growing more "So Would you like coffee or tea Mr. Park? And Alex is making today~" You giggled, "Oh than I would take both." The  older man joked, laughing more now. "Then I'll just bring both, take what you'll like Mr. Park." You laughed and walked away from them.

"Wow you already made them?" You asked Alex, amazed by his skills "Yes... I was a bit nervous." Alex sighed, making you chuckle "Let's go together. Shall we?" you bowed at him, now making him laugh "What the... (Y/n) not again!" Alex answered and took the plates, ignoring your figure "Oof- let's go together!" You replied, now walking beside him.