꧁Chapter VII꧂ {A Blissful Date}~

(I'm actually crying ya'll I never thought that my would really get to 1.99k views T-T Tysm I'm now really feeling guilty for not updating I'm sooo sorry ;-; Thank you for the likes and support I love you T-T <333)

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️

{At the cafe}

Sangwoo opened the car door then bowed and took my hand "Thank you~" I smiled "Now shall we get going~" he answered "Yes." I chuckled.

"What would you like (Y/n)?" he asked looking at the menu "Hmm I would like to have (f/f) and (f/d), thank you." I replied politely "Then I would take the same as her, Thank you" he smiled at the waitress as I did too.

"I have more plans for today so don't get tired so easily~" sangwoo said "Heh you're underestimating a killer~" I answered with a wink "Oh that's nice to hear~.. Having a killer date." he smirked "Heh so would I like to tell me some spoilers about today's date?" I asked "No I'm really sorry princess but I won't~" He laughed showing his pearly white teeth.

"Miss here's your order

"Miss here's your order." the waiter said smiling and winking at me "...And here's your order." he said politely turning to sangwoo "Ok, now go away.." said sangwoo smiling but with a dark aura surrounding him. The waiter gulped and walked away looking at me for the last time. 'Damn he's hot~' I thought looking at him '..But not more than our Oh Sangwoo~' and turned my attention towards sangwoo. "Am I looking good~?" the blonde asked "Yes you do look good, but not more than me~ (destruction 100 lolol XD)" I answered smirking at him and he just laughed "Well (Y/n) you're really funny and let's eat now. Shall we?" he asked changing the subject "Yes we shall, and well I'm hungry too~" I replied looking at the delicious looking food.

"Heh (Y/n) you eat a lot more than I expected." he said looking at me fondly, I raised my eyebrows "Are you implying something? Well you SHOULDN'T because I'm not like the other girls~" I replied smiling creeping with a little anger behind his said words "Heh You certainly are not~..because you're my princess." said sangwoo but you didn't hear the last line. "That's nice to hear, and Sorry I didn't hear the last words would you repeat it?" I asked wiping my face with a napkin "Oh I said your food preference are not like the other girls you know like salad etc..." He said chuckling "No I don't like vegetables" {If you like veggies than I'm sorry :')} I answered taking my tongue out. "You truly are unique (Y/n)." sangwoo laughed. "Hoo am I~" I smirked and later we ate some more and went to a flower shop.

(Now it will be 'you' instead of 'I' Idk what it's called soo.)

"Hmm the lavenders are nice.." You said smelling the plant "Yes they have a calming effect and are actually good for headache." he answered taking one plant "Would you like to buy some, Sir?" the worker asked "Yes they smell nice~" you replied smiling 'And will help with the blood~' you thought.

"No you don't have to let me pay." You resisted "It's ok (Y/n)~ Just think of it as a gift from me~" he said insisted winking "If you say so ...Still thank you~" You smiled "Welcome princess~" sangwoo said pleased. We both then walked out of the shop "Oh my look at the sky, it's beautiful~" you said pointing at at the sky.