꧁Chapter VI꧂ ~ {Getting Ready}~

{3rd Person's pov}

*Riinnggg Riiinnnggg Riinnggg*

The alarm rang loudly unlikely waking the whole neighborhood (Y/n) thought but she knew better than anyone that not a single family lives here except Alex and her..

(Y/n) stepped out of her slumber touching the cold floor. "Hah I slept too soon-" She huffed and picked her laptop that was in the cold floor "Heh now don't tell me you felt cold too." She asked knowing that it won't talk back. The (H/c) with (H/l) walked out of her room swaying her hair and got inside the bathroom looking at the mirror "Ugh god! MY eyes! I somehow look like a racoon/panda-" she sighed and did her usual routine.

( 30 mins later^^)

The (H/c) girl walked out of her bathroom half naked and got dressed in her room while humming some random song "I don't look that bad~ do I?" she talked to herself in the mirror and again her phone ranged loudly (Y/n) sighed, took the phone and answered it "Hello?" the voice replied "(Y/n) are you awake?!" Alex asked enthusiastically "Then how would I answer you? Hmm..?" Alex awkwardly replied "Ah haha... Yeah.. Just wanted to call you to see if you're awake. Byee then" "Alrigh-" Alex then cuts him off 'I swear this guy...' (Y/n) huffed and walked out of her room to her kitchen and as she walked there a sudden tasty aroma hitting her nose "Hmm what's this smell..?" she slowly walked towards her table and saw her (f/f) sitting there, she jumped happily looking at her food then proceeded to look around and saw a little paper with a heart drawn "Heh what should I do with this guy." she talked to herself amused by her best friend and looked at the letter, it was neat and cute.

Dear (Y/n)

Soo I made too much (f/f) for me and I can't eat that much so I gave you some. Tsk don't think too much Idiot! Ik you're laughing at me now! And btw I got some work to do so I am going out today and will be back by tomorrow. That's all hmph
Byeee! Don't miss me too much~

Your loving bestfriend
Alex~

"Hah who will miss you." (Y/n) smirked and sat down in the chair and started to eat "Umm~ This is delicious.. He makes better than me" she laughed and ate silently till her phone rang, she took her phone and looked at her caller's ID and it was Oh sangwoo~💗 "Good morning princess~ did you Sleep well?" he asked honey dripping from his deep voice "Ah yes, I did and what about you?~" she replied talking sweetly "I did too as yk I was dreaming about you~" sangwoo said "Oh is that so~ that's good to hear. As I was dreaming about our date~" he smirked "Heh that was nice (Y/n)~ And are you ready? I'm picking you up at 11:00? If you're okay with it." the blonde asked "Yes it's alright! And you don't have to pick me up." she hesitantly said "No No, I can't let a cute young lady walk by herself yk." he insisted "Okay then. See you soon~" she sighed at first but soon laughed it off "Bye princess~" she giggled and disconnected. "Hah I should get ready now" she sighed and looked at the time "OH MY FREAKIN GOD!? IT'S 10:35 NOW?!!" she freaked out and ran to her room to get dressed..

{20 mins later}

"Hmm this looks much more decent and cute."

she looked at her dress and makeup one more time before walking down to her living room and sitting down on her cozy sofa, then looking at her phone "He should be coming no-" A knock came from her door 'Wow that was fast

she looked at her dress and makeup one more time before walking down to her living room and sitting down on her cozy sofa, then looking at her phone "He should be coming no-" A knock came from her door 'Wow that was fast.' she thought and looked at her phone again an it was still in 10:58. She walked to her door and opened it. "Good morning~ did wait for too long-" he asked and she cutted him off "Nah, you're 2 minutes early actually and good morning to you as well~" she replied giggling a little "Oh guess I was too excited.." he rubbed the back of his neck and laughed it off "Ah yes, shall we get going now princess~" he bowed a little and took her hand "Yes why not~" she smiled and followed him to his car.

[In the car]

"Umm as I forgot to say (Y/n), You look really beautiful today.." he eyed her and she smirked "So you're saying I look bad in other days hmm~?" she asked in a little sarcastic tone "N-no I didn't mean it like that! I mean you look preety other days too but you look more prettier today!" he replied defensively "Is our Oh sangwoo shuttering?~" her smirked grew more "Ha no I'm not! It was just a little mistake." he blushed "Ok ok I won't tease you anymore so lets get going now~" she laughed.

(Yooooo it's your Auther heree ÔwÔ. How is it going with you guys? Are you Okay? Healthy? Aaandd Happy? Or boorreedd? ;3 and I didn't even think that this fanfic will get 886 views and I'm just sooo happy T-T Thank you sooo flippin much bxhklogselkhc it means a loottt!!! A big fat UwU for youuu. Byeee take care And I love you 😤💖)

Here's a meme for youu UwU love youu all byeeeeeee again ~