If You Knew [Lisa Cimorelli]

Arwen had a best job. She loved her job very much. Since she got kicked out at 17 from her own home by her mom because she didn't accepted her as a lesbian and doesn't want any "sins" under her roof.

Before Arwen left, she grabbed her stuffs and her most important thing; her camera. She loved to taking pictures.

One day she wondered around the town and saw a company. A company where the paparazzi works at. She took a chance because she would like to travel over the world and meeting people even the celebrities.

The boss quickly accepted her after Arwen showed them her pictures and her skills. Arwen was excited and wouldn't wait to start, so she started the next day.

Now she's 23 and still work at the company, HEL; Headline Event Current and she loved it. She had to sneak or to be undercover pap in their tour or backstage crew. She's the best pap of HEL.

She sneak to take photos, recording and everything she can. She busted 5sos to getting girls sneak into their tour bus and do stuff.

She wasn't allowed to have a relationship with a celebrity but allowed befriend with them.

One day, her boss, Mr. Martin told her she was going to work an undercover pap in tour for few months and try to befriend with them to get them spill their secrets or any information that fans hadn't know yet. The tour she was going to work at was Cimorelli's tour.

Little did she know, when she started her mission, how difficult it was going to be and she was falling for someone and didn't realized.

------------------------------------------
My first Lisa Cimorelli story! Yay! (:

10-15 votes to unlock this story!

-Jocelyn✌️