Chapter 2

Arwen's POV

*beeps* I groggily woke up by my alarm and glared at my alarming clock and it said 3:30 am. I reached to it and pushed it off my lamp table. Why the fuck did I set up it five in the morning?

I sat up and stretched my arms then yawned. I rubbed my eyes and looked around my room. I groaned when my eyes laid on the luggages. I remembered today is when my best friends and I are going to meet the Cimorelli. Just other spoiled and brat girlband. I shook my head and got off my bed. I'm not going to changing my clothes because I'll be in an airplane for few hours to arrive California. Our plane will take off at 7:15

I walked toward to my kitchen to make a coffee and blueberry bagel with cream cheese. I waited for Chase and Lei to pick me up then off to an airport.

I was too tried to stay awake for them to arrive. I was about to drifting to sleep but then I heard a knocking from the door. I groggily got up and opened the door, reveling Chase with black messy hair. "Let's go." Chase threw his car key and I caught it. I wished I didn't agree I will drive to the airport. I was fucking tired and my eyes barely open.

I got in his black Nissan Sentra 2015 and found Lei and Chase's sister, Tori sleeping. Lucky bitches. Tori came with us so Tori would take Chase's car back to home. I drove an hour and half. Ha. No wonder why we had to get up early.

"Get up, sleepy bastards!" I yelled and hopped out of the car.

We walked in the crowded airport. We had do this and that then this.

"Yes! I got a window seat!" I excitedly said. Then we had do this and that. stupid society system and workers who took it forever!

Finally, the boarding place is set up and ready to go!

I rushed to my seat and putted my back in the top cabinet or whatever. I sat and looked out of the window. I looked at my friends who were already asleep. I smiled and took my iPod out and earphone. I turned it on and hummed along it. I was falling asleep slowly.

"Arwen! We're here!" Chase practically screamed in my ear. I shoved his face away from my face. I rubbed my eyes and looked out of the window, seeing we're still in the sky but lowing. We are landing right now. "Great, what will we do when we land?"

"To meet Cimorelli duh." Lei said like it was oblivious. "Beside meeting them." I added, glared at her.

"Unpacking our stuff in the crew tour." Chase told me. I nodded.

"Mr. Martin texted me, we aren't crew anymore but we are part of tour manager, apparently it would be easy for us to closer to Cimorelli." Chase told us.

After we landed, we went to the hotel to meet the Cimorelli. "Where is 621 room" I mumbled. "Here it is.." I said.

Lei gently knocked the door and a slightly short brunette with brown eyes revealed the door. "Oh hi, is this Cimorelli hotel room? We are your assist tour manager and are here to meet you and the others." Lei said, speaking like a business woman. The brunette smiled.

"Oh hi! I'm Lauren, and come in." she wide the door to let us in.

We went inside and this wasn't some hotel room. It was a giant suite room. I shook my head. Celebrities.

"Hey guys! The tour managers are here to meet us." Lauren told the girls. I looked at them, had no idea what their names.

The light brunette however blondeish stood up and walked to us. She stick her hand out to shake. We shook. "Okay guy, Im amused you already met Lauren. I'm Christina. Dani. Katherine. Amy. And Lisa isn't with us right now. She's taking a shower. Nice to meet you." she smiled.

Yeah that's what the brat or bitch done every time we were greeting or whatever. They seem so fake and so fricking friendly. That short girl, I think Dani? And Christina I don't care. They seem way so fake than those girls.

I put a fake smile on. "I'm Arwen, that's Leigha and Chase. You all probably see us much often during the tour. It's nice to meet you all." I shoved my hand into my pocket. I looked around. Lauren looked at her phone and smiled. She grabbed her coat and whispered to her slightly tall sister, Amy? But I don't care. Amy nodded and smiled. "Sorry, but I have to leave to meet up Sk- my friend. It's great to meet you all. Hope I will see you soon." Something's up. I'll find it out. I looked at Leigha and gave her a look. She glared at me and shook her head.

"Where's bathroom?" I asked. Christina pointed to the closed door.

"I'll be back" I said and went to the bathroom.

I opened the door and my eyes went wide and my fake smile had turn into a smirk as I saw a naked girl which I amused a naked girl was Lisa. I wasn't even going to leave. Her body was smooth and healthy which was turn me on.

She didn't hear the door open because she didn't turn around.

"Hello there." I said. Her body tensed and slowly turned around to reveling her good-sized breasts. She quickly grabbed a nearly towel to cover her body up. "Nice to meet you, Lisa." I sticked my hand out and actually smiling at her.

"I don't want to be rude but can you leave? I'm busy here." so nice too much that she don't even screamed or mad at me for walk on her. Naked. I raised my eyebrow and leave the bathroom.

The girls and my friends weren't here. The room was empty. I wasn't even gone for a millisecond! I sat on the bed, had no idea what to do. I don't even know what's my number room. I sighed.

I heard the door opened and I looked back. Lisa was fully clothed. "Sorry. I didn't mean to walk on you naked." I told her. I tried to fight a forming smirk. I checked her out up and down twice. She has brown hair down to her below her chest, she had a beautifully curve body.

I stood up. "I'm Arwen." I smiled. Lisa smiled back. "Lisa." Well Lisa, I will find out about you and your sisters that people hadn't know about yet. I thought to myself.

----------------------------------------

I hope this wasn't suck or short. I was in a rush. Hope you like it and don't forget to vote and if you like to comment to give some feedback!

Hope y'all have a great Merry Christmas yesterday and a good winter break!

-Jocelyn✌️