Chapter 1

Arwen's POV

I whistled as drove to the building where I worked at. Mr. Martin wanted to talk with me along my two partners aka best friends, Leigha and Chase.

I parked in front of the main door and found them sat on the bench, waiting for me to arrive. I am the usual one who arrived late.

I turned off the engine and hopped off. I clicked the lock mode, making my dodge challenge went bleep, letting me it's lock.

"Hey Lei! Chase!" I walked over to them and did our own handshake.

I met Leigha here when I started my first day of my job. She and I clicked it off right away. Chase was new employee during my second year of here. Leigha and I was getting along with him.

"Hey Arwen, any idea why Martin want us?" Lei asked me as we walked in.

I shrugged, "Probably new mission for us." We called it project as mission.

"Yeah you're right. I'm wondering who we will work on?" She said. I shrugged again, not caring about meeting celebrities. They only cared about fame, money and theirselves even my cousin and his band, The Vamp. I rarely see Brad since his band and he got famous. We were really close but not anymore.

Now we were standing of Martins office. Chases knocked the door. We waited for a moment.

"Come in!" A rough deep voice said. We walked into his office. "Oh my favorites paps!" He said as we all sat on the comfy leather couch.

We were his favorite employees because we took the best pictures and recordings. He wouldn't dare himself to fire us or otherwise his company wouldn't be successful without us. That's what he said. I thought it was some bullshit. He would find other better paps like us.

We all three were staring at him, waiting for him to say something. "Oh right! Have you heard of Cimorelli?" Chase and I shook my head but Leigha nodded. "Oh Arwen! They're one of the top bandgirl." Martin said. Oh another bandgirl I hadn't heard.

"So are they who we are going to work on? But why?" Leigha asked with a confused tone. Why was she confused for?

"Miss Leigha, what do you mean by why?" He narrowed his eyebrows at her.

"They are openly mind, they care about their fans, and there are no juicy secrets expect their personal secrets about them! What is the point to working on them?"

"That's a point, you all never know if there are juicy secrets or deep secrets. That's reasons why I'm sending you all to their tour for few months to find anything about them. You might surprise they are not who they are what we thought. It might be acting or not." I nodded in agreement with him.

Leigha bit her bottom lip, knew Martin was right. Celebrities acted they care about their fans but they actually don't. My best friends might different opinions about celebrities.

"Anyway when will we start?" I asked him.

"Tomorrow morning." I should expected this. Martin tended to tell his employees a day or two before it started. He always did this. "And for you guys, Arwen and Chase, no dating with girls from the band."

We all nodded and leave his office.

"Who's this Cimorelli?" Chase asked Lei as we walked on our way to leaving the building.

"The band, six sister. They started it on YouTube. I don't understand why he choose them. They're the most friendly caring bandgirl."

I scoffed at what she said. "Arwen , every celebrity aren't that bad! They're humans like us. Stop hating on them because of your cousin, Brad who hadn't visiting you for a long time." She putted her hand on her waist.

"Don't talk about him." I glared at her and hopped in my car and drove off to my apartment.

I walked in and went to my room to packing my clothes. "Hey!" I heard my roommate, Darwyn. "How was a meeting?" She stood at the doorframe. She has dirty blonde hair in messy bun with a grey sweatpants and a white tshirt.

"Good as usual. Guess who will be alone for few month?" I said, grabbing clothes on the floor in my luggage.

"I won't be alone." She winked at me. She's a player, well not a player. She does a one night stand. I chuckled.

"Hey? Do you know this band called Cimorelli?" I asked her, and she shook her head. "Are they the who you'll working on?" I nodded.

"Oh, well have fun with them!" She sarcastically said and left, letting me packing my clothes.

I rolled my eyes and kept packing.

*beeps*

I took my phone out and checked it.

New Text Message!

-Unknown Number

Hey! I don't know if you still had the same phone number but I hope this is Arwen, this is Brad! I am hoping you are free today or tomorrow because I am in the town! Sorry I know It've been a while but now I have time to visit you all!

I ignored it, pretending I didn't get it. I putted my phone on the table.

"Who was it?" Darwyn asked me.

"Oh nobody. It was wrong number." I lied. Darwyn looked at me if I was lying then she looked at my phone. I knew what she was thinking.

"Bullshit." She dashed toward to me and grabbed my phone. I shrugged because it has password.

She turned my phone on and smirked. "You think I don't know your password? Think again."

She typed and smirked again. "I got it."

Damn it.

Her face dropped as she read text from Brad. "Why not?" I gave her a look.

"Come'on, he's your cousin for a sake! Don't hate celebrities because of him. It was a mistake." I shook my head. "I'm leaving early morning, remember? and besides it's been three year the last time I saw him and I'm sure he's the brat, spoiled and 'prefect' as much as the celebrities are." I raised my voice.

Darwyn gave me an apologized smile and went back to her room then she came back with her Mac laptop.

"Let's look up about Cimorelli." she typed their name. "Cimorlli is a girlband of six sisters." I carelessly nodded. "There names are Christina, Katherine, Lisa, Amy, Lauren and Dani. Oldest to youngest. Interesting. they're a pop band." she pointed every girls as she said their name. "Lauren is cute well too band she's young for me."

"Oh their last name is the same as the bands name."

I scoffed. "Lame. Not so creative name for band. It should be Brat Sisters."

She rolled her eyes and kept looking up them on google.

"I can't find any something juicy about them. Just good stuffs."

"Yeah right until I will find something about them." I said, pushed her off my bed and got into the covers. "Get out of here and good night."

"Night." she walked out of my room without turn the light off.

"How many time I have to tell you? Turn the light off before you leave my room!" I heard her laughing. Urgh.

I'll prove them Cimorelli isn't innocent.