Chapter 3

Arwen's POV

We were in the bus, parked outside of the arena.

I grabbed my laptop and went to the website.

IS LAUREN CIMORELLI FROM CIMORELLI THE BAND A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GIRL?

Lauren was seen with a girl at the diner restaurant few night ago around 3:30 in the morning. You probably think 'oh she's just a friend." Do friends do this? *insert a link of pictures* Probably not! Is she a lesbian? What do you think about this?! We will find out soon.

I proudly smiled. "Look guys!" They walked over and looked the article.

*FLASHBACK*

"Shut up!" I whispered at them. We were following Lauren to see what's up. Since we arrived L.A., she had to leave the hotel every 2 or 3 in the morning which I suspected she was seeing someone.

We were at the diner restaurant. Lauren was sitting alone in the booth. We were on the other side which was not too far or too near but we were noticeable for her.

The waitress came and asked us if we were ready to order. "Coffee please."

I looked back at Lauren. She was smiling and waved. I looked behind me to see who she was smiling at. A girl. I sighed, it was just a friend of her. "Guys, it's just a friend." I told them then looked back.

A girl walked over to the booth where Lauren was at. Lauren stood up and hugged her.

"The fuck?" I said as Lauren kissed her. On the lip. "Score." I quickly grabbed my camera, Canon Rebel and took picture of them kissing.

After spying on Lauren and her secret girlfriend. "Mr. Martin will fucking love to hear this." I proudly said as I sent him the pictures that I took.

I happily sighed at that day. Lauren wasn't who people thought she was. I smiled.

"Excuse me. We are all set up." the crew said. We got out of the bus and went inside of the arena. We went to the dressing room to meet the girls. Before we went in.

"I can't believe this! How is it possible?!" A panicked voice said. "I'm not ready to come out and some asshole paparazzi found me and did this bullshit!" I amused it was Lauren. She was swearing as well. I smirked. She wasn't innocent as people thought she was.

I walked in without knocking because why not. "Hey guys, are you guy ready?"

Lauren's make up was messed up and smeared. "Except you, Lauren. Get your make up fix. We only have.." I looked at my watch. "A half am hour for greet and meet." I said. They all nodded except Lauren and I forget her name who look like Lauren a bit little and same height. I only remember Lauren and Christina.

"Excuse me, Arwen. Lauren isn't feeling okay and I don't think she can make it through meet and greet." the brunette said. "No, I'll be okay." Lauren said.

They leave except Lauren who was fixing her make up. I sat on the couch. Chase went with the girls and Lei was with me.

"So you're gay?" I asked. Lei elbowed me in the stomach. Lauren tensed. She didn't say anything.

After fixing her make up, she turned around at look at us. "I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend, Skilar for few months and I don't know how the paparazzi found me. I'm not ready to come out of the closet yet."

I slowly nodded. "I have to go. Meet and Greet is about start." Lauren rushed out of the room.

"Arwen! You just can't ask like that." I shrugged and walked to the backstage.

* * *

The show was about to over. I saw a familiar girl was talking with girls' brother. It was Lauren's girlfriend. I forgot her name, was it Skyler?

"Guys, look." I told them. They looked at the direction where I was looking at.

"Is that Lauren's girlfriend?" I nodded.

The girls walked back to the backstage and Lauren saw her girlfriend. She ran to her and hugged her. Skyler or whatever rubbed her back.

I walked over to them. "Hey girls. Your show was great! Get rest and we are leaving in two hour."

"And who's this?" I pretended I didn't know her.

"This is Skilar. My girlfriend." Lauren said.

"Hi." We shook hand. "I'm Arwen. Their assist tour manager." I smiled.

_________________________

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm having a huge writers block. /:

Hope you like it. Don't forget to vote.

-Jocelyn