Chapter 5

Once the clock hit 6 am Namjoon didn't wake up Yoongi or Hobi. He called in saying he couldn't make it in today and explained the situation. Suddenly it hit him. 

What about his session with Jin? 

Namjoon quickly got on his laptop and found the email with Jin's number. He added the number to his phone and sent a quick text letting him know what was happening. 

It had been a few hours since Hobi had thrown up, which Namjoon took as a good sign.

Around 9 am Namjoon received a text from Jin saying he understood and wished for Hobi to get well soon. 

He had called the doctors earlier and set up an appointment, luckily there was an opening for that afternoon. 

Soon Yoongi woke up "appa why we no weave?" He said as he rubbed his eyes.

Hobi was laying on Namjoon, holding his bear as he tried to sleep.

 "Because baby we don't anyone else to get sick" he replied as he rubbed Hobis back gently.

 "B-but I wants to see Woo appa!" Yoongi said as he pouted.

 "I know Suga, but we don't want Woo to feel icky right?" Yoongis eyes went wide and he quickly shook his head. It was going to be a long day.

After Yoongi was put down for a nap Namjoon got Hobi dressed and got his bag for the doctors, the appointment was in a couple of hours and Namjoon had already gotten both of the boys dressed. 

Once the time of the appointment arrived, Namjoon was sitting in the waiting room with Hobi on his chest and Yoongi playing with the toys provided.

 "Kim hoseok?" Called out a nurse, Namjoon got Yoongi and followed the nurse. 

Once the nurse did a check up on hobi she left the room, leaving Namjoon to wait for the doctor. Yoongi was standing on a chair, playing with Namjoons hair. 

The doctor soon walked in "hello Mr.Kim Namjoon, nice to see you again. What seems to have this little guy down?" Asked the doctor as he started to examine Hobi.

 "He had a fever last night and has been throwing up ever since last night and all morning." Explained Namjoon.

 The doctor nodded. "well let's check him out" Namjoon nodded and place Hobi on the table. 

"Let's see, are there any little bunnies in your ears?" The doctor said as he used his tool to look in Hobis ears. 

Yoongi giggled "there no bunnies in Hobis ears! that silly!' he said as he watched the doctor. 

Hobi giggled a little, the doctor chuckled "you're right buddy, that is silly" he said as he finished.

 "Well from the symptoms and after getting a closer look, Hoseok has the flu, ill get you a prescription that should help it clear up soon. "the doctor got up and shook Namjoons hand.

 "You are free to go home, the front desk will have the prescription ready for you" Namjoon thanked him and headed home after getting Hobis medicine.

Over the course of a few days, hobi was back to his sunshine self. 

To Namjoons relief, it had been 24 hours without Hobi feeling sick so he was able to return to work with Hobi and Yoongi. 

It was almost time for Jin to arrive the get the second round of clothing photos. "royalty theme" Namjoon said to himself as he got the props sorted.

 Once Jin arrived, they began the set, jin wore a button-up white shirt and a blue cardigan, the prop being a crown placed sideways on Jin's head. 

Namjoon had to admit, he looked the part, a handsome prince

"So how is hobi now? Is he feeling better?" Asked Jin as they were taking a small break. 

"He's been doing better, I think he's only asleep right now because he barley got any till now," he said, he liked having small talk with Jin.

 Jin told him about all the places he's been and whatever they could talk about. 

After doing double the amount of shoots to catch up they were done for the day. 

"You must be exhausted," said Jin as he saw Namjoon serve Yoongi lunch and feed Hobi some baby food he packed. 

"Believe me, I am but it's worth it if my kids are happy, I'm happy ".

 Jin had always wanted a family someday. There was something about Namjoon he admired. The way namjoon handled having his kids at work and how he presented himself even after losing sleep for a couple of days. 

He was falling for the photographer. 

"Well you're doing a great job, I've always wanted kids but I don't know if id be able to keep up even with one kid," said jin as he looked at his hands.

 "I bet you'd be great jin, you never know till it happens but I can tell you'd be a great parent," Namjoon said as he laid a sleeping Hobi on the blanket, giving jin a smile, his dimples making another appearance.

  His dimples are cute, stop it jin! You can't be in love with the photographer. 

Jin rubs his hand on the back of his neck "thank you, I just think my job would interfere too much" he said, feeling his face heat up. 

You've known him for a day, you don't like him! 

Jin shook away his thoughts "since we have a few sets to catch up on would you like to go to lunch tomorrow? We can talk more about the sets" Namjoon smiled wide.

 "We'd love to Jin, thank you, "he said as he saw yoongi get up and run to Jin.

 "I colors you a picture!" Jin's heart melted as he gently took the picture from Yoongi.

 "Wow thank you, its wonderful little one," he said as he patted his head. 

Namjoons heart melted, his son was so sweet and caring.

 "What do you say Suga?" Yoongi looked up at Jin and giggled.

 "Thank yous!" He bounced a little and ran back to color another picture.

 "I guess I better get going, ill see you tomorrow Namjoon. Bye boys" Jin waved as he opened the door. "ill see you tomorrow Jin, have a good day".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A little short chapter! I swear the next chapter will be hilarious! I decided to use Changbin as the sassy one to the story and I honestly laughed so much while writing it.

Stay safe, stay healthy, you're beautiful!

Love yall!

Trick