Chapter 11

Namjoon drove over to Jin's house. the porch was lined with all kinds of plants in a small garden. Namjoon smiled "so he's a gardener" he muttered to himself.

He walked up to the door taking a deep breath before knocking, he wasn't nervous he just hoped he wasn't disturbing his boyfriend.

Boyfriend

If Namjoon was honest, he still couldn't believe he was with Jin. A model that was only labeled as an important client was now his loving boyfriend.

The door opened, revealing a drowsy Jin, still in his pajamas.

"Joonie? What are you doing here?" he asked surprised. 

Namjoon smiled and took a minute to take in everything. He wore button-up, striped pajamas, his hair was a mess, sticking up everywhere, almost as if he had just woken up.

"Well I did say I missed you, you weren't kidding about a lazy day huh?" Namjoon chuckled as Jin let him in, leading him to the couch.

"No point of getting dressed if you aren't leaving the house" Jin chuckled, scooting closer to Namjoon.

"How was the café? I was thinking of going there myself one day" Jin asked.

"Oh, it was great especially in this cold weather, you'd probably enjoy it," Namjoon said, looking at his hands.

Jin smiled, taking Namjoons hand into his "you're so awkward Joonie, it's cute".

Namjoon felt his face heat up, he intertwined their fingers and smiled. This was the love he needed.

Jin pecked his cheek, "would you like to just lay here? " He asked as he yawned.

"Sure, I think that would be nice." Namjoon laid down with Jin, he smiled as he rested his head on Jin's chest. This was perfect, Jin's body heat acting as a heater to Namjoon, Jin gently stroked his hair. 

He felt like he was on cloud nine and nothing could bring him down.

The couple had fallen asleep just like that Jin's soft-touch lulled Namjoon to sleep. Jin had his eyes closed with a small smile planted on his face.

Jin himself had never exactly had a formal relationship. Most of the dates he had been on he was stood up or they didn't want a second date. 

It was painful but even if he really was drunk, he was glad he kissed Namjoon, it was the sparks he felt and he had to admit when Namjoon said he felt sparks too he felt butterflies.

Jin smiled to himself, he would have a family now, his boyfriend's kids were adorable and so caring. He felt welcomed, even if the kids were oblivious that the two were a couple he was happy.

// Time skip //

Namjoon woke up, Jin was still asleep he was so beautiful while he slept. He took out his phone to check the time, 5 PM hed only been there a couple of hours. Soon Jin woke up and smiled at Namjoon.

"Hello sleeping beauty, how was your nap?" he asked as Jin rubbed his eyes.

"It was perfect with you," Jin said lovingly.

"And you said I was being cheesy " Namjoon chuckled. 

Jin's arm was around him, rubbing small circles on his back with his thumb.

"I love you Joonie, I mean it"

"I love you too Jinnie, forever and always," Namjoon said as he looked up at Jin.

After laying in comfort for a few more minutes Namjoon sat up. He pulled out his phone.

"I better get going, Changbin is playing babysitter right now and I'm sure he's exhausted" Namjoon hated to leave all of a sudden but he also had two little monsters to take care of.

Jin chuckled and hugged Namjoon, as they got to the door Namjoon kissed Jin. 

"Stay warm and safe, catching a cold is snow joke" Jin started laughing, sounding like a windshield wiper.

Namjoon laughed himself "how long did it take you to come up with that one? He asked as he slipped on his coat.

"I'm full of puns and dad jokes, you'll get used to it," Jin said as he was still recovering from laughing.

"I'll have no choice," Namjoon said as he chuckled and said goodbye, heading to his car to pick up his monsters.

It was starting to snow lightly when Namjoon arrived at Changbins house. Changbin already knew Namjoon was heading over so he let himself in.

"Appa!" was the first thing Namjoon heard as Yoongi ran to Namjoon. He got down to Yoongis height and hugged him.

"Hey kiddo, having fun?" he asked as he could clearly tell he was hyper.

"Yeah, appa! Wes watching movie and uncle bin say it snow!" Namjoon chuckled at his excitement.

"I'm glad you're having fun Suga, wheres Hobi?" Namjoon asked as he didn't see him anywhere.

" He gets ready with uncle bin so we cans go play outside!" Yoongi yelled as he bounced up and down.

"Inside voices Suga" Reminded Namjoon as he saw Changbin walk into the room holding Hobi hand.

He cooed at the sight, Hobi had his little hat on with his big coat on, making him look like a little marshmallow.

"Appa! Appa!" Hobi let go of Changbins hand and stumbled to Namjoon.

"Hey, sunshine! You look warm" He said cheerfully as he hugged Hobi.

"Hey Joon, how was your little visit with Jin? You were gone for a couple of hours" Changbin walked over to Yoongi as he put the little beanie on him.

"It was great, we napped together" Namjoon could feel the heat return to his cheeks.

"Aww, how cute" Changbin chuckled. "the boys were good, a little rambunctious but that's normal".

"I'm glad they were good, come on boys say bye to uncle Changbin we can play in the snow at home" Namjoon picked up Hobi and grabbed Yoongis hand gently.

"Bye-bye!" yelled Yoongi as he waved, Hobi doing the same. 

"Bye boys! Bye Joon, ill see you tomorrow" Changbin waved back.

"I'll see you tomorrow, I owe ya one" and with that Namjoon headed to the car, putting the boys in their car seats and headed home.