Chapter 10

Sundays were usually lazy days for Namjoon and the kids.

The kids would be cuddled up to Namjoon as a kids movie played, it was always peaceful and one of Namjoons favorite days of the week even if it meant he had to get up and go to work the next day. 

Namjoon was reading his Harry Potter book while the kids were watching The Aristocrats.

This was Yoongis favorite movie since it was his turn to pick, Namjoon watched as Yoongi concentrated on the piano parts.

He knew Yoongi was always into music, from listening in the car to watching musical parts of the movies they watched, he loved it.

Hobi liked to dance, he tried his best to dance in his car seat on a few trips and now that he could walk he tried to copy dancers he saw on TV.

Right now they could be as peaceful as can be with Hobi on Namjoons chest while Yoongi laid next to him, both watching the movie.

After finishing a few chapters of his book Namjoon decided to take a small break. he placed his Hogwarts themed bookmark inside and shut the book, setting it on the coffee table.

Namjoon looked down to his boys, Hobi was asleep on his chest with his pacifier loosely hanging out of his mouth while Yoongi was asleep on Namjoons legs.

His kids looked so peaceful being asleep, Namjoon quietly took out his phone, he snapped a picture. There was a text from Jin and a text from Changbin.

Jin's text was about a new movie he thought would be good for them to see together while Changbins was about a new cafe that opened up.

Changbin:  Come on Joon! Let's go! you still need to tell me all the details about you and worldwide handsome. We can grab a coffee and hot chocolates for the boys it'll be fun!

Namjoon thought for a moment. He really could use a coffee and knew the kids would love hot chocolate. It was December after all.

He sent a quick text to Changbin agreeing to go after the boys woke up from their nap.

// Small time skip //

After the boys woke up from their naps, Namjoon grabbed his bag for Hobi along with his wallet and keys. 

It was starting to get cold outside so he put coats on Yoongi and Hobi and beanies to cover their ears.

He mentally did a checklist of everything, once everything was accounted for they head out.

Once they entered the cafe Namjoon took the boys' hats off and stuffed them into his backpack.

Hobi brought his bear while Yoongi brought his blue stuffed koala. Changbin greeted them as soon as they entered the café. 

They had chosen a booth by the window after ordering drinks.

Hobi would watch out the window, his eye wide as people passed by, "Dog!" Namjoon turned to Hobi pointing at someone walking their dog.

"That's right sunshine" he smiled as Changbin brought back their drinks.

"two small hot chocolates for the kiddos and two coffees for us " He placed the drinks down and sat across from Namjoon.

"Now tell me everything" Changbin sipped the coffee.

"Well when he woke up I got him some painkillers and a glass of water, once he was done with that we just talked about how he kissed me and he was worried it would be awkward. He hoped the sparks he felt were real" Namjoon explained.

"Well, Romeo what did I tell ya? I saw this coming!" Changbin laughed as he saw Namjoon begin to blush.

"Aww, Joonie are you thinking about him now?"  A blush was creeping upon his face.