AUTHOR'S NOTE

(Please read this first before diving into the story, I have some disclaimers here and there)

So first of all, I'm not that good in English. There will be some grammatical errors in some parts of the story that I already gonna say sorry for that. hihihih😄

Second, I'm still not having any schedule with posting any new chapters due to the fact that this is still the first story I've ever published😁.

Third, I'm sorry for those who expect me to write lemons/smuts because I get so uncomfortable with those type of stuff.

Fourth, I know that Alastor is asexual but for the sake of the story I will try to bend some of the traits of other characters.

I hope you guys will like this and if you ever wanna say something to improve the story then just gladly chat me, I'm welcome to any suggestions (as long as there's no hate)

Ę̴̢͙͚͎̤̲̫̹̹͕̩͈̪̮͇̯̰͎̲̗͇͈͓̖͍͚̭͕̫͔͓̫̲͇̪̪̙̩͖̫̮͓͓̦͇͓͓̱̗̦̬̤̣̼̩̞̗̥̬̩͚̯͙̥̞̹̹̝̱̣͈̹͚͊͒͆͗̀͘̕͜͜͝ͅͅn̸̨̨̡̡̧̡̢̢̛̛̛̛̼͓̪͙̯̺̩̜̘͕̱̻̯͔̥̜̗͈̩͇͚̣̬͚͎̺̫̩̣̺͎̲̫͚̙͉̻̩̣͎̙̙̖͖̻̬͖̱̠̙̥͉̞̲̣̙͉̹͖̠̣̣̲͓͕̦̘̖͖̙̫͈̫̰͌͂̒́̆̿͐͂̌̿͛͋͑̿̓̃͛́̈́̑͗̃̀̿͊̅́̈̿̊̏͊̓̃͂͑͒̒̀̀̊̇̊̑̆̋̈́̅̿͊̂͛̎̽̿̇̍͒͌͂̀́̌͋͋͗͗͊̀̓̂̏͒̄̔̾̃̀̿̅̀͆̍͗̋͐̓͆̿̑̓̋́̕̚̚̕̕͘̚͘͜͜͝͠͠ͅj̸̢̡̢̢̢̡̢̨͙̮̙̫͙̹̹̲̥̳͚̘̯̫̠̳̼̜̤̥̼̜̗̘͎̤̪̘͓̞̻̯̠̱̜̤̯̮͚̦̘̺͕̰̫̻͓̺̼̦̠̼̜͙̏̍͗̆͐́̉́͗̌͛̈̆̌͑̑͋̃͐̈͑͜͜͜͜ơ̶̡̧̡̨̢̧̡̢̛̛̛̯̦̙͚̹͇̩͓͇̟̜̭̫̙̞̣͎̣̰̭̗̗͔̺̻̰̙͎͙̩̘͙̩͖̲̝͓̳̘̣̖̟̯̱̙̣͓̱͉̩̖̖̫̪̹̞̯͈͓̹̲̹͓̜͚̰̟͓̦͖̲̻͖̙̥̼͓̝̟͔̻͇̮̜̯͇̋͗̀̀̊͂̀̀́͗̀̈́͆͊̃̾͋͂̊̑̎̈́̓̈́̂̄͒̈̈́̾̋̓̿̅̌̎̇̈́̋̉̀̒̑̾͑̈̊̐̈́̑̐͗̉̍̿̀͌́̈́̄̄͋́̋͂̒̉͗͛̅͗͂̎̍̐͐̋̈́̈̀̎͂̄́̿̌̽͛̓́̌̽̅̈́͋͆͛̔̽̀̄͗̽̍͊͊͗͗͂͒́̐̈́̓̃͗͆́͑̒̔̍̀̋͒͐́̏̋̉̓̌̔͐̐͂͘̚͘̚̚̕̕̚̕̕̚̚͜͜͠͠͝͝͝͝͝͠͠͠͠͝͝͝ͅͅͅͅͅy̴̢̨̢̢̧̢̡̢̨̧̢̡̛̛̛̤͎͉̗͚͇͖͔̩̲͉̬̱͙̺̘͚̮͇̞̜͈̘̻͖̲̠̙̪͍̙͈̬̘͙͔͎̠͔̦̖͖͉͎͔̗̩͉͇͉͙͇̘̥̼͖̲̱͔̫̦̯̺̞̰͕̗͇̺̻̲̰̯̥̹̱̦̻̠̭̟̞̖̠̠̘̮͕̘͉̻̘̟̝̦̝̳͔̻̪̖̯̦̹̣̜̠̜̅̎͆̋̐̓̽͋͒̽̈́̒͐̓̽̓̋̽̃̍͆̋̃̓̍͛̌̈̀̈́͒̒́͋́̀̾̊̄͐͗̓̅͂̂̄̉̎͆̍̐̈́̈́̀͑̐̇͊͋̈́̌́̂̓̀̆͗̎̊͂̊̊̒̽́͆̅̿̏̐̋̒̉͋̾͂͑͐̈́̋͐͑̓̾̉͋̈̓́̓̿̈́̏̍̋̋̂́͛̈̈́́̀̕͘̕̚͘̕̚̚̕̚̚͘͜͜͜͜͝͝͝͠͠͠͝͝ͅͅ!