𝓢𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮!

Y/N's POV

Me and Alastor finally found Mimzy and he told her if I can sing next, ofcourse she said yes, asked the song I wanna sing and told me to wait after 5 other more people done singing.

I planned on singing *random song* and told Alastor, and he agreed.
"That's such a good choice darling! After all, the world is a stage. And a stage is a world of entertainment~" his voice became deep and he smiled. Ear to ear.

While after that you both got along really well, you guys were having a really long conversation and you would  drink your wine while waiting for your turn.

"Y/N, it's almost your turn! Now go near the stage and wait for the guy to finish singing then its your turn!" Mimzy said while you stood up and looked at Alastor. "Well wish me luck then!" You said and walked to the stage.

Once the guy was done singing it's now your turn, you went up the stage and adjust the mic to where your comfortable at. And you snag your heart out!

Everyone was cheering and listening while you sing!
And Alastor was in awe, he remembered the first time he heard you sing was when he decided to check a pub you work at and say you there.

As everyone one was enjoying themselves while you sing, Alastor looked at Mimzy and said "She ain't bad, I guess she can still live to see the light of day!" He smiled saying as if it was funny and Mimzy just tried to laugh at it.

Then when you already finished singing everyone was clapping and you left the stage and walked back to Alastor and Mimzy since they were the one people you knew inside the club.

"Well your performance was quiet entertaining my dear!" He said putting his arm to your left shoulder and you replied "Thank you! I actually enjoyed singing this time!" You sat down while looking at him. He's a very attractive person' You said to yourself.

"Why Thank you Darling! Your pretty attractive as well!" He said laughing and was drinking his wine.

"What?! I said it that loud?!" You panicked and sweat almost showing 'That's so embarrassing! He must have been so weirded out because of it! IDIOT!'

"I'm so sorry that must have weirded you out!" I apologized while looking at him nervously.
"No worries my dear! Let's just have fun! Night is still young and let's just enjoy it!" He said and was reassuring me that he wasn't weirded out.

Then the both of you talked about your day, you knew Alastor is a radio host heck you would listen to his show every morning because of boredom.
He was flattered and told you interesting stories that he still haven't broadcasted. And after a long conversation both of you became quite.

"Let's dance my dear~! Look at everyone dancing let's join!" He broke the moment of silence you both had and pulled you near the crowd.
"Alastor, I'm not really good when it comes to dancing tho" you said while you were still uncomfortable with his idea. Heck you just remembered your dear friend still haven't arrived which made you worried.
"Don't worry my dear! I can help you! As long as we enjoy this!" He said pulling you closer and you already convinced.

As you danced and enjoyed every second the music was playing and you can see Alastor enjoying as well and with that in mind you already forgotten about your dear friend Betty.

~TIME SKIP☆~

You and Alastor decided to end the dancing and go outside. As you looked at your watch and saw the time 1:33 am.  'It's pretty late already I should go home and talk to Betty tomorrow'

"Well I had fun Alastor thank you~! Hope in seeing you again in the future!" You said turning back to him and smiled.
"Alright Dear! I hope in seeing you again in the future as well! But please let me walk you home, it's really late." He said smiling "Oh no, it's alright I can walk alone!" You insisted as he then said "Well then goodbye then my dear~ be safe!" He said bidding you goodbye as you did the same to him and began to walk back to your home.

!!Time Skip!!

As you already arrived infront of you house door and you unlocked it and saw you cat sleeping quietly and you looked the door and went upstairs.
You took a shower and changed your clothes.

You were already at your bedroom and feel asleep.

Author's note:

Hello~
So I would like to first say to all of you thank you guys for even reading this far😅
And I'm so sorry for posting really late, I suddenly got very lazy and forgot I was supposed to write this lololol

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and stay safe guys~
Ps. Sorry if this chapter is short

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡