𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

Author's Note:

I TRIED OK?! LMAO
Anyways that's how I imagine the Y/N would look like. I tried digital so that you guys can see it properly. Also If you guys don't like the design, feel free to change up the character!

~~~

"Y/N we should totally go!" Betty excitedly said coming up to me.

"No"

"What?! Come on it's an open mic night! And why can't you just have atleast one night stress free!"

"No"

"Why not!? Come on it's been ages since we had some fun! Come on! Pleaseeeee! I promise to come here early if you do this just once!" She begged.

I sighed, I hate going to bars it's just a waste of time, and your literally making your self wasted and be drinking alcohol along with strangers you don't even know.

"Please Y/N, I promise I just need you to go with me to that bar. That's all I asked!" 'How did I ever survived this girl' "ok fine I'll go" I simply gave up and she hugged me " Promise, this is gonna be amazing!" She said and laughed.

"Yeah, whatever Betty" As I walk back to work and assist other people for what they need.

~~~
TIME SKIP
~~~

It's been 5 hours since I talked to Betty and surprisingly she's been quiet eversince!

"Hey Y/N! Betty! I just finished work early wanna grab some food?" Grell, my childhood bestfriend entered the shop.
"Hi Grell! Glad your here!" Betty ran up to him hugging tight. Well you can say that the two of them has a thing for one another.

Grell Davis 25 years old accountant/banker. He was born in London but moved here when he was 4 with his mother. He's father ditched his mother when she was just about to give birth to him (A/N: Jerk) So his Mother gave him everything he needed but luckily he wasn't a spoiled brat, we became friends when I was 7 and he was 10. We were very close as if we were siblings! We were in the same school but in different classes since we weren't allowed to be with the boys.
But when my parents broke up I tried my best to see him as much as I can. But when it's time for him to go to college he went to Oxford and graduated. Yey.

"Well, actually me and Y/N have some plans" Betty told him everything that happened earlier and thank goodness he understands.

"Well then maybe next time, just try not to get wasted. I know some people can't be trusted here in our town" he said getting his coat and left.

"Well would you look at the time 6 PM closing time! Well we better go get ready Y/N" Betty said cleaning up the shop. "Oh yeah I completely forgot, let's just go and clean up and close the shop for today" she agreed and we did just that.

~~~
TIME SKIP
~~~
I went back home and got ready for later. Took a bath, change clothes and put a can of pepper spray in my purse.

And quickly went outside and thankfully Mimzy's  bar was really popular here and everyone knows where it was, so don't need I need to ask anyone where it is.

And about a minute later I found to bar, and entered. The inside looked ok and I immediately saw the flowers Mimzy bought earlier. I'd say it really did add a cozy and welcoming vide in the room.

People were drinking, talking to the person next to them and in the center of the room there's a stage. And some flappers were dancing and singing as well and I actually can Mimzy dancing.

I sat down and the bartender comes up to me and ask what drink I'd like to have but I told him to take it later and as I was just watching the flappers dance and some other strangers sing, felt someone tapping my shoulder. At first I thought it was Betty but boy I WAS WRONG!

"Oh, Hi Mimzy!" I greeted her " Y/N nice  to see you! Where's your friend?" She looked around. "I'm alone for now, I think she's running late but I can wait for her tho" I said getting nervous all of a sudden.

"Oh! I actually want you to meet someone!" She said and I followed her.

Since it was getting a bit crowded she dragged me to the others side of the room and I can see someone.

A tall man, wearing a red tailcoat and black pants. And has brown hair. Huh who might this be?

Mimzy stopped behind the guy and tapped his shoulder.

"Al! This is Y/N the lovely gal I told you about earlier the one I bought the flowers!" Then he looked over us.

Ohmygoshthismanishandsome😳😳😳

"Hi I-I'm Y/N! Nice to meet you" why did I stuttered, what's happening to me, why am I acting all weird all of a sudden.

"Oh! Pleasure to meet you my dear! I'm Alastor" he gave me his hand and I gladly shook it.

"Well I have to get going, I have to take care on who wants to sing later" Mimzy suddenly left and went back to work.

'WAIT! NOOOO DON'T LEAVE ME HERE MIMZY'

"So dear, your the one who owns that flower shop near here?" He said and he drank some wine which made him look more attractive.
"Yes, that's meee" I said getting more awkward and called for the bartender and told him to give some wine. "Those flowers are lovely, but not as lovely as you my dear!" He said still smiling.
'Oh my gosh he so handsome I can't take it anymore' and then the bartender gave me some wine and I took a sip of it.

"Wait may I ask for your last name Y/N?" He suddenly asked.

"It's L/N" I smiled but why is he asking this.

"Oh so your THE Y/N!" He paused "So your the singer at the old pub, Oh how I live going there especially hearing you sing my dear~" he said softly as a felt my cheeks heats up....Wait I'm blushing now!

"Why don't you sing later? It would be lovely to hear you sing again!" He said looking at me. 'Is he this friendly to everyone?'

"Well sure if you like" I agreed since it's been a long time since I've been singing infront of some people.

"SPLENDID! Let's go tell Mimzy!" He grabbed my hand and dragged along the crowd. He looked for Mimzy while I'm starting to get nervous on where Betty is right now.

She is the one who wanted the both of us to go here and now where is she?

Did something bad happened to her?

Did her father allowed her to go?

Did she get in trouble along the way?

All those thoughts inside my head of where she is right now.